Splitting Axe vs. Fly

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not bad, but it doesn't look like you split it in half. More like 60/40. I consider anything worse than 55/45 a miss!! :msp_tongue:

Doug
Well, he moved! I'll have to see if I can be more accurate tomorrow I guess.

LOL - the darn thing was sitting there when I swung, and it caught me eye. After the hit I looked and thought "No way!". So I thought I would share.

Waaay cool! Good eye man, aim small, hit small!

I thought of the ultimate axe aiming stunt, not sure if I can do it. Just thought of it just now. The match trick, with the match sticking straight up.

You killed him you idiot, I just injure them, Dont you know if its injured it takes up to 7 of his buddies to deal with him, thus they are not being regular flies:msp_confused:

Nice pic, says a lot about the edge on the axe. A similar thing happened to me at the shooting range years ago. Bug splat all around a bullet hole. If I find the picture I'll post it up but I think it was "lost" - that's what wifey says when she cleans off the hard drive and finds something she is not interested in saving. Of course I told everyone I was aiming at the fly that landed on the target just for bragging rights when it was really just dumb luck.

Nice pic, says a lot about the edge on the axe. A similar thing happened to me at the shooting range years ago. Bug splat all around a bullet hole. If I find the picture I'll post it up but I think it was "lost" - that's what wifey says when she cleans off the hard drive and finds something she is not interested in saving. Of course I told everyone I was aiming at the fly that landed on the target just for bragging rights when it was really just dumb luck.
Yeah, I don't think there would have been much left worth taking a picture of if I had been using a maul!

is held vertically by your first born!:cool2:

When I was a kid and before glasses, I did another match trick. 50 foot indoor, using a mossy bull barrel. Upright strike anywhere, just knick it, set it on fire, next shot right above it, suck the flame out. I also could do the playing card on edge and cut it in half deal.

I cant do that now, eyes just aint got it.

Latest posts

Back