• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Stihl 021

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dmb2613

Addicted to ArboristSite
AS Supporting Member
Reaction score
New Stihl bar and chain 3/8 picco new oem piston and cylinder, new oem carburetor new seals runs and oils as it should $175 plus the ride if you don't like it send it back within 10 days after you get it DSCF1432.JPG DSCF1433.JPG DSCF1434.JPG DSCF1435.JPG

I am interested in the powerhead only.
If interested in selling that way send me a message.
Thanks.

I’m doing well buddy, crazy busy still with the tree service man. Had someone finally want to work as a groundie and he quit after his first paycheck... this economy is killing people’s desire to work.more incentives to stay home then work hard and make an honest living

I’m doing well buddy, crazy busy still with the tree service man. Had someone finally want to work as a groundie and he quit after his first paycheck... this economy is killing people’s desire to work.more incentives to stay home then work hard and make an honest living
Quit starting them out with Stihls. Let them feel some horsepower and they'll be back.

How have you been brother?!
Been good. Finally sealed the deal on my property and small cabin up north. Lots of work(it seems like anyone who wants to work has more than they can handle with really good pay) but the shortages for some automotive components are starting to slow us a little. I'm good with it, just in time for nice weather.

Back