• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold stihl 064 new power head

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, and then they tried getting us to use "linkbucks"........man was that ever an abject failure, or what?
tell me about it...I tried to down load as many link bucks as I could, you know, get in on the ground floor like it was the next bit coin or something...then my computer quit working :(

I'm hoping this 064 will go down in price this weekend....Halloween special. It's orange.

If this was an Arboristsite celebrity saw ,it would have sold by now .
I'm hoping to get it and turn it into an AS celebrity ported saw. Maybe the 064 is to close in weight and size to my 660. I wish I could have got the one Jacob J built a while back with the nice Madsen's 3/4 wrap bar. Ever Mill with an 064?

I'm hoping to get it and turn it into an AS celebrity ported saw. Maybe the 064 is to close in weight and size to my 660. I wish I could have got the one Jacob J built a while back with the nice Madsen's 3/4 wrap bar. Ever Mill with an 064?
I have never run one ,my take on them is similar to an 044 or an 046 ,the lighter 64 will handle a little better and be more of a reving saw for power ,where the 066 will have more grunt to lean on ,but be a little heavier in the handling ,I have an early flat top o66 ,it just sits on the shelf ,have not even used it yet ,kind of there for the 660 backup if i bust the crank milling again . I have heard of guys making hybrids from the 064 also with 066 top ends

Back