• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Stihl 084

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill G

ArboristSite King
Reaction score
Here is another 084 that came off the shelf. Saw looks decent. Piston looks good. Manual oilier rod is gone. Bar nuts are the wrong OD. Compression feels good. I am looking for a decent offer of green paper or trade of saws(s). I do not have a set price in mind but in general I have sold or traded many 084's in the $651.JPG 2.JPG 3.JPG 4.jpg 0-$850 range

Well I believe it is probably in the same shape it was last night when I posted the pictures. I would say it is pretty damm round definitely not square or triangular

HRC (Honda Racing Corperation) made some damn nice Oval Pistons for their NSR500, so you never know!
image.jpeg image.jpeg
Well I believe it is probably in the same shape it was last night when I posted the pictures. I would say it is pretty damm round definitely not square or triangular

Well it sure as hell is not oval. Now back on topic..................................

Latest posts

Back