• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Stihl 362 crank case $15

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
M tronic model or adjustable carb ? And you say the crank is bad please explain what’s wrong w it. Is there any scrapes or gouges down in the bottom where the clearance for the counterweights go?

The rubber manifold has gone onto another project but the flywheel, oil pump and other pictured stuff is included. Heck the flywheel is worth the asking price of this. Mike
View attachment 747835 View attachment 747836
Are you going to clean it and split the case, then assemble it with parts I send you? I will pay asking price and shipping on parts I send you. Thanks in advance :buttkick::crazy2::dumb2:.

How do I tell with the case only? Serial number is 286971826. The crank has up/down movement where there is a bad center bearing. The bottom of the inside of the case is not marked up. The side bearings are good also as far as smooth and tight.

LOL, I know. This is the hardest I have worked for $15 since I was changing sprinkler pipe in the orchard for Old Man Hardwick and earning $1 an hour. Mike

Don't feel too bad, my grandpa hand-peeled Cedar logs in a logging camp on the middle fork of the Coquille river in the early 30's for 13 cents a log.

Clueless completely clueless on the case differences
You are correct Sir. Never owned a Stihl, never will and do not like working on them, but will. Just saying that is giving it away for a good case, flywheel, air jet. I am sure someone can use it and see it's value. Cheap too! Sorry, Mike. I will stay on my porch.

I don't mind. I like people that speak their mind. I do and it gets me spanked once in awhile. If that makes you disappointed in me well you probably grew up believing Mr. Rodgers (there is nobody like you, you are special) There seem to be more real men on this site than most sites, but still not enough. Mike

Back