Stihl Kombi 135 degree hedge trimmer

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WesternSaw

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Do any of you fellas know where to get replacement hedge trimmer blades for this trimmer attachment ? Are there aftermarket ones that are just as good as the Stihl brand ?
I asked the local Stihl dealer about this and they said it's cheaper to by a whole new attachment , that doesn't make sense to me ?
Thanks !
WesternSaw

Well he lied..... this Saturday when I go to the shop I will find part numbers for you since I know you can get parts for all of the attachments.

Jeez I would hope they aren't that expensive. Because that is one expensive attachment. Like, over $300 up here, Canadian $, last time I was looking. Would really like to have one, but haven't been able to justify the price in a couple of years of wanting one. So far.

NS Maple . I have used the hedge trimmer quite a bit and it is a great trimmer trouble is sometimes I get into some thicker wood and then it gets dull . So I was thinking if I had a spare set of blades I could swap them out instead of sharpening if I don’t have time . Now I have the older version of the 135 degree trimmer all meta construction . The newer ones Are more plastic I believe .
Jeez I would hope they aren't that expensive. Because that is one expensive attachment. Like, over $300 up here, Canadian $, last time I was looking. Would really like to have one, but haven't been able to justify the price in a couple of years of wanting one. So far.

Anyone know how tight the kits and acres are for the bar?

I had to take mine apart because the blades got stuck. Not sure if I need to use threadlocker or just tighten them down good and tight?

As of now, I got them food and tight.
It seems ok?

Is there a torque spec for them?

Latest posts

Back