• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Stihl ms361

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stihl Livin

I DON'T EVEN BURN WOOD
Reaction score
I have a tree monkey ported 361 I'm looking to part with. It was my go to saw since I purchased it a few years ago. After Scott's port job it only got better. Since I acquire an 044 earlier this year the 361 has become a shelf queen. Everything works perfectly and nothing is damaged. Looking to sell pho for 600 plus actually shipping. Can add a bar and chain for extra. Please pm me with interest.

Ttt.
I know this saw runs great. Have seen it in person. I also have a 361 ported by Scott and it runs great.

Thanks Tony. I can't believe its still here. Things have been slow all year. Guess I may have to just put it back on the shelf after I give it a good wipe down and polish.

I'll ask my brother if he wants it. he has mentioned in the past that he wanted a ported ms361, I tried to sell him a ms362cm but he wanted a ms361

I really want to run this saw for a tank, realize I'm a ported saw polisher, and set up on the shelf like all the other saws I have..... so I can't

No justin. I have been trying to remember to get a compression check but never remember to get it from the shop when I'm there. Ive been slacking big time which isn't like me.

Just send the saw to me if you need the sale, I would love to run it some and I'll try to sell it later at the same price this winter, I sold a couple saws this week so I can pay you

Sent from my E6782 using Tapatalk

Back