Stress Head crane ops

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2ebyc7q.jpg
some old pics of me

Wow a cribbed up crane and a pic so small that no one can read ...Dude really take that break you threatened everyone with please , you are a waste ... Go be superman in jm's butthole please , I have accomplished more before I was old enough to drink than you in 34 years , LIKE I SAID YOUR WEEKS PAY COULDN'T EVEN FILL MY TRUCKS , and that's if some smo was dumb enough to overpay ya between 25/30 hr..

this was the best you could do? weak.

actually i would call that a level crane, dumbo.

and if you paying out my salary a week in fuel you must be just scraping along then. i guess you do have the work though seeing as how you admit to driving down prices in your area. all the best clientele go for that low bid!

here's another level crane pic for you, dumbo.

Ya know what Justin , your right I am a fat slob bucket truck junk operating ,low balling non crane using wanna be , who is not a dime a dozen I am a penny a dozen , I spike prunes and charge enough money to support myself and my crews meth habit ....None of us have licenses we take all our money in cash , no insurance and the worst of it all is I don't even wear a headphone on my cracked hardhat, so if you and have covered all the bases than please PUT ME ON IGNORE..... I will not bother you EVER again so maybe you can find the restrain to return the favor ... Thanks

Ya know what Justin , your right I am a fat slob bucket truck junk operating ,low balling non crane using wanna be , who is not a dime a dozen I am a penny a dozen , I spike prunes and charge enough money to support myself and my crews meth habit ....None of us have licenses we take all our money in cash , no insurance and the worst of it all is I don't even wear a headphone on my cracked hardhat, so if you and have covered all the bases than please PUT ME ON IGNORE..... I will not bother you EVER again so maybe you can find the restrain to return the favor ... Thanks

Oh Jesus, what is it your time of month again??, suck it up, you ####ing #####!

wow

I just joined, and read the whole of this thread. This site should be renamed treemanbit_chingsite.com :0

Greeting to you all BTW :rock:

:)

Hi all. Thanks for the welcome. I need to hear some words from that Oldirty ******* :) hehe

So how is everybody tonight??? Im off for beer and wings.

I'm starting to wonder what the screen name was during a previous incarnation.

(Incarnation refers to a bee on a flower.);)

Mr. HE:cool:

I just joined, and read the whole of this thread. This site should be renamed treemanbit_chingsite.com :0

Greeting to you all BTW :rock:

Old threads like are best left to die Ben, past is past.

Welcome to AS

Wow, just found this thread....Geesh

Shows me why I rarely post here anymore. I predate alal you cretins here by years.....and all of ya in experience, save for TV..

Here's a slide show of a little tree we did last summer.....70 yards of chips......2 log truck loads of wood, 158 feet tall, 10.5' at ground level.

Next to last pick was made in wrong place while I was away...rung the overload warning bell on the 90 ton crane...at 27000 lb....The butt piece in the slide show, only 2.5 to 3.5 feet tall, weighed 6500 lb....

The sequoia was the largest tree done in the Puget Sound region in 13 years that I know of, so may well be the largest save for Cali as well in that time frame...

10.5 foot giant sequoia removal

4723883285_5ce57d9b8c_o.jpg

Shows me why I rarely post here anymore. I predate alal you cretins here by years.....and all of ya in experience, save for TV..

Here's a slide show of a little tree we did last summer.....70 yards of chips......2 log truck loads of wood, 158 feet tall, 10.5' at ground level.

Next to last pick was made in wrong place while I was away...rung the overload warning bell on the 90 ton crane...at 27000 lb....The butt piece in the slide show, only 2.5 to 3.5 feet tall, weighed 6500 lb....

The sequoia was the largest tree done in the Puget Sound region in 13 years that I know of, so may well be the largest save for Cali as well in that time frame...

Awesome job! What size crane was that?

which organism is older? (jk roger :biggrin:)

Latest posts

Back