Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello all
I need the service manual and the ipl for a 036 av and 038 Magnum Thanks in advance

Hello,
Have been a visitor to this great site for a while, and thoroughly enjoy the great spirit and camaraderie of the contributors :), not to mention
the vast experience and knowledge!!
So I joined today, may be able to contribute when it's my turn and with useful knowledge of my own.

Today I am needing a shop repair manual and IPL for my Stihl 041AV, which I am in process of resurrecting from the storage cabinet in my garage,
where it's resided for close to 20 years! I stopped using it for a broken air cleaner base plate, it was running still. I had bought a new 028AV at the time(1980), and
proceeded to work for a log home building company, where the 028 spent thousands of hours running at high speed, on a fuel mix with Amsoil 100:1
exclusively. Never had a cylinder or plug problem. It was sadly stolen from my storage shed about 5 years ago, and it's like a missing old friend. So I may get back a little of the 'violated' feeling by restoring my 041! I'll probably post a couple pix on the social thread later on, it's a nice looker yet.

My main problem is not having spark, it has popped a couple times, it has the points and condenser, things seem to test ok, but still can't find the bad critter.

Please pardon my rambling! :)

Thanks for any help!
Dusty

Hello,
Have been a visitor to this great site for a while, and thoroughly enjoy the great spirit and camaraderie of the contributors :), not to mention
So I joined today, may be able to contribute when it's my turn and with useful knowledge of my own.

Today I am needing a shop repair manual and IPL for my Stihl 041AV, which I am in process of resurrecting from the storage cabinet in my garage,
where it's resided for close to 20 years! I stopped using it for a broken air cleaner base plate, it was running still. I had bought a new 028AV at the time(1980), and
proceeded to work for a log home building company, where the 028 spent thousands of hours running at high speed, on a fuel mix with Amsoil 100:1
exclusively. Never had a cylinder or plug problem. It was sadly stolen from my storage shed about 5 years ago, and it's like a missing old friend. So I may get back a little of the 'violated' feeling by restoring my 041! I'll probably post a couple pix on the social thread later on, it's a nice looker yet.

My main problem is not having spark, it has popped a couple times, it has the points and condenser, things seem to test ok, but still can't find the bad critter.

Please pardon my rambling! :)

Thanks for any help!
Dusty
Check your Inbox and welcome to AS.

Hello,

Today I am needing a shop repair manual and IPL for my Stihl 041AV, which I am in process of resurrecting from the storage cabinet in my garage.
Dusty
Welcome, check your inbox

Service man and IPL's for:
Stihl ms440
038 M

Husky 372xp

Thanks in advance [emoji106][emoji106]

Back