Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello helpful people! After a lot of reading here, I decided on a Stihl 024 Super to fill the gap in my 3 saw plan. I'm looking for the Owners Manual, Service Manual, and Illustrated Parts List for it please. I understand that there was a few different versions made so I'll take all that I can get in order to match the right one with my saw.

I'd also like a Service Manual for my 10 year old 361.

Thank you for your time.

Hello helpful people! After a lot of reading here, I decided on a Stihl 024 Super to fill the gap in my 3 saw plan. I'm looking for the Owners Manual, Service Manual, and Illustrated Parts List for it please. I understand that there was a few different versions made so I'll take all that I can get in order to match the right one with my saw.

I'd also like a Service Manual for my 10 year old 361.

Thank you for your time.
Check your inbox

Hello again,
I pulled my Stihl 045 AV out of storage yesterday, and am going to need the IPL and Shop Manual/Service Manual for same, any
chance you can help me?
Thank you for checking!
Dusty

Thanks for the IPL, Germanoak! I still need the owner's manual and repair manual for my Jonsereds 510SP, if anyone can provide them. Thank you!

Back