Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi all! Got a Stihl 034 here and a service manual but no parts list/diagrams which really need to fix this if some one could send me one please. Amazing that Stihl can't manage to keep this old info out there. Thanks

Any chance you have the following please? Shop manual and Parts manual for a 024 Super AV. Thanks.

Hi all! Got a Stihl 034 here and a service manual but no parts list/diagrams which really need to fix this if some one could send me one please. Amazing that Stihl can't manage to keep this old info out there. Thanks
Check your Inbox.

Hi All,

Does anyone have a service manual and parts manual for stihl fs 550 clearing saw and a ht 131 pole saw?

Thanks
Neil

Check your Inbox.

atpchas, or Ray Benson, or anyone.-- was loath to ask you this when thanked you but what the hell. While the parts list allowed me to get part needed on Ebay have noticed another part in list that doesn't look quite like it should. My Stihl 034 bought in 1994 (and was older version even then) and the parts list you sent me from 2006. Any chance you have earlier copies of this? Don't need SM.

atpchas, or Ray Benson, or anyone.-- was loath to ask you this when thanked you but what the hell. While the parts list allowed me to get part needed on Ebay have noticed another part in list that doesn't look quite like it should. My Stihl 034 bought in 1994 (and was older version even then) and the parts list you sent me from 2006. Any chance you have earlier copies of this? Don't need SM.
I can't speak for others but the links I send go to folders with all the documents I have that pertain to the model saw in question. My experience with Stihl IPLs is that they generally include superseded parts, typically identified with an asterisk and often with a serial number indicating when the part change occurred.
Can you be more specific about the part you're asking about?

Check your inbox, see if one of the ipls is correct.

Back