Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Appreciate your inquiry atpchas. you sent 3 versions of parts list due to closely related saws but they all duplicate the error being discussed. Specifically looking at "036 IPL PDF" 2mb, on page 12 item #31, switch shaft. Shown as being part # 1125 182 0901, but I know from previous tortuous and expensive trial and error this does not work. Original shaft said 1121 182 0900 on it and when got a necessarily used one of those was saved.

As can see no asterisk after this switch shaft.

Also the contact spring. This parts list does show a present #29 and asterisked previous #30 choice but the other 2 parts list only show present spring and I know that spring to be different. So in this case two of the parts lists would lead one astray.

@Woodlarc (to the switch shaft of 036) sorry for the off topic here:

The switch shaft 1121 182 0900 was a old version used on the 034, 036 and the 1125 182 0901 is the current version. From machine number X 32 185 626 the tank housing was changed. From the TI 28.1995:

"Modification of the tank housing also entailed a redesign of the the switch shaft. The original version 1121 182 0900 has been replaced by version 1125 182 0900. Now it is 1125 182 0901."

Thanks DND 9000. I'm not supposed to answer you this thread? Where then? For future problems, What is this "machine number" and how do I access it? Also what is and where find "TI 28.1995" Wish could get to all info directly like you guys. No?

Hi,
after months of looking, I have found myself a rough MS200T.
Does anyone have a parts & workshop manual for it?
Thanks

I'm not supposed to answer you this thread? Where then?

@Woodlarc Normally this is off topic stuff and doesn`t belong in this manual request thread. That means my post was off topic and just as clarification and explanation for better understanding. You can find the machine number on the right side where the exhaust opening is, lasered on the cranckcase. For tech documents ask here in this thread. Ok, back to topic now.

Check your inbox for the TI we were talking about.

Back