The Problem with Normal People

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am in shock. I diagnosed a problem with my Stihl, which wouldn't start, and fixed it. It had flooded so I took off the cover, moved the control switch off of choke, opened the throttle and blew in compressed air and she started right up. Glory glory alleluia!!!!!!!!! Glory glory alleluia!!!!!!!!! Glory glory alleluia!!!!!!!!!
Well, I have to say, you are on my bucket list. Lets go cut some wood. Really, to enjoy life at each opportunity with a sharp chain and finely tuned saw. I will get my egg salad sandwich . With pickles. With regards to the Big Bang theory can you appreciate the energy required to translate into the mass that makes up our solar system?

More than fantastic. And we've only just recently discovered how to split and fuse a few elements. I imagine during the next 500 years they will look back and have a good chuckle over how advanced we thought we were.

They will be producing 3D maps of all the worm holes for vacationers seeking new galaxies to visit over summer break. Brain accessories will be featured only with the coolest, most hip, fashions and designs. Behind the head digital opticals will track and store all data we can't view with eyes in the front of the skull, and operate our personal single passenger jetmobiles without conscious effort.

Conventional transportation (not including traversing worm holes) will utilize technology powering our craft at up to 3 million mph. Quantum computer chips custom made for each brain will boast the latest in instantaneous creative development across a wide spectrum of disciplines like engineering, medicine, mathematics, art, literature, film making, etc. Everyone will be fitted with brain caps providing the genius of the Einsteins, the Bohrs, the Da Vincis, Beethovens and Mozarts and on and on.

Am anxious to read the rest of the story. A 68 year old man from PA died from burns he received on Thursday when his chainsaw exploded. He died on Friday. Was he fueling a hot engine? Was it a mechanical failure? Had a bad burn on my hand as a kid. Would hate to die slowly from being badly burned all over. I understand there's really not much they can do for the incessant, terrible pain. Even full doses of continuous morphine won't stop the hell.

Don't think I ever heard of this happening before.

Am anxious to read the rest of the story. A 68 year old man from PA died from burns he received on Thursday when his chainsaw exploded. He died on Friday. Was he fueling a hot engine? Was it a mechanical failure? Had a bad burn on my hand as a kid. Would hate to die slowly from being badly burned all over. I understand there's really not much they can do for the incessant, terrible pain. Even full doses of continuous morphine won't stop the hell.

Don't think I ever heard of this happening before.
I read the article. Never heard of that happening. Skeptical that it could since it’s not the way things behave. Flash fire more likely. I know semantics mean nothing to those hurt but “exploding chainsaws” makes me afraid there is going to be People Against Chainsaws (PACS) group knocking on my door, protesting, burning the damned town down, calling for a ban on all power equipment. Several years ago this guy went to use his riding mower that someone rigged with a booster charge. I would call that an explosion. The news media are just idiots.

They are calling this an accidental death and an accident, period. They have released very little information but say that more will be offered over the next week.

"According to the Lehigh County Coroner’s report, Baker’s death resulted from 85% full thickness burns due to a chain saw explosion." Third degree burns over a large area of the body are often fatal. Shame.

I don't anticipate a trend or the media jumping aboard a movement to regulate better the use of chainsaws at this point any way. Hope not. These machines, chainsaws, are simply awesome modern tools that have set many of us free to manage our landscapes and access heating fuel supplies.

CHECK IT OUT. TO ALL OF YOU LIKE ME WHO DON'T BELIEVE IN THE AMERICAN JUDICIARY ANY LONGER:

Bill Clinton facing four sexual assault lawsuits after fresh allegations ...
www.telegraph.co.uk › News

6 hours ago - Bill Clinton is reportedly facing fresh allegations of sexual assault by four women, according to the author of a book on the former president. Edward Klein, who has written several books on the Clinton family, has claimed Mr Clinton is facing four separate lawsuits by women who who are seeking substantial payouts. The women claim Mr Clinton assaulted them while they were in their late teens and working for playboy billionaire investor Ron Burkle.

The women claim Mr Clinton assaulted them while they were in their late teens and working for playboy billionaire investor Ron Burkle.

Mr Klein, the former editor in chief of the New York Times Magazine, has claimed sources within the Democratic party have shared details of the women's intended legal action with him.

It is not clear exactly when the assaults are alleged to have taken place but they date from after Mr Clinton left the White House in 2001, according to the sources.

In 1999 Juanita Broaddrick, a nursing home administrator, claimed Mr Clinton had raped her while a former White House aide Kathleen Willey claimed he sexually assaulted her during his first term in office.

Unfortunately, yesterday I had the miserable experience of watching Meet The Press' Andrea Mitchell filling in for Mr. Personality himself, Chuckles Todd, to lead a discussion on the allegations against Moore, Spacey and Lewis. Someone mentioned Slick, but they quickly excused him because Monica wasn't a juvenile at the time and hence she was of legal age to consent. NBC, CBS, ABC PBS, CNN when you gonna wake up? Huh?

When you gonna wake up?
When you gonna wake up?
and strengthen the things that remain. Dylan

Somehow (no one knows how!) they failed to mention the countless allegations made by various women who accused him of sexual assault. (Can you believe it? Our unbiased, fair, neutral, professional, impartial, just seeking the truth, Big Media, must have forgotten all the claims made by all the other women who tried to wake up America about this perverted criminal. It's a festivus miracle!)

Early in the week I endured Terry Gross interview 2 NYTs investigative reporters, Jodi Kantor and Megan Twohey, who went on for 50 minutes about Weinstein, Trump and everyone but Slick for their barbaric treatment of women.

Hate to see Charlie Rose go down. Good, good guy and interviewer. This is a real shame.

BUT, WE GOT GOOD NEWS. HAPPY DAYS ARE HERE AGAIN. TIS A BRIGHT SUNSHINY DAY. SLICK IS GONNA GET HIS. ALL THE LIES AND BRIBES AND ASSAULTS AND THREATS!!!!! GLORY!!!!. FINALLY!!!!!!! THE $100,000,000 HE ABSCONDED WITH THROUGH HIS ALTER EGO IS ALL GOING BYE BYE, TO LAWYERS . DIG IT!

THE FLOODGATES ARE OPENING AND THAT COWARDLY SERIAL PERPETRATOR WILL SPEND THE REST OF HIS LIFE ON HIS GRUBBY LITTLE KNEES PRAYING TIL NEXT THURSDAY TO ALL THE gods THAT HE CAN COUNT. IT WON'T HELP. WILLY THE SLICK, THE LUSH SEPARATION ENFOLDED YOU. THE BABES YOU ABUSED COMIN BACK NOW GONNA SPIN YOU IN SLIPSTREAM. THEY GONNA HAND YOU THE BILL. AND YOU WON'T BE BLE TO PADDLE YOUR WAY OUT OF NOTHIN THIS TIME.

It's Christmas! Slick gonna pay, dearly. The Leftist Pinko Radical Media gonna get theirs, too. This story is too big for them to suppress and they've got defectors speaking out already.

Gloria, Ms. Perfection In Every Way, Steinem was unavailable for comment. Get That???!!! Glorious Gloria had nothing to say. In her golden era of all men suck except for Slick, what's she gonna do now?

Good golly miss Molly. It's springtime all over the world. Springtime in North America! Freedom be ringing across the whole fruited plain, amber waves of grain. This good for nothing reprobate gonna go down, down, down, like a ring of fire!! America be lifting up her head in pride once again. Prisoners loosed!!

O Happy Day! O Happy Day! When Slick got his. O, when slick got his. Happy day!

That the ultra radical left media can tag the changes in the middle east with revolutionary titles like the Arab spring and fail to recognize the barbaric treatment of females Slick inflicted upon them is a most telling revelation of how brain washed they really are. Because he gave lip service to the women's movement they are in love with him. Like Pablo Escobar paying for low income housing for a few Colombians. Or, like Al Capone buying a few Thanksgiving turkeys for Chicago's poor.

That the ultra radical left media can tag the changes in the middle east with revolutionary titles like the Arab spring and fail to recognize the barbaric treatment of females Slick inflicted upon them is a most telling revelation of how brain washed they really are. Because he gave lip service to the women's movement they are in love with him. Like Pablo Escobar paying for low income housing for a few Colombians. Or, like Al Capone buying a few Thanksgiving turkeys for Chicago's poor.
Tell us what you really think, quit holding back.:rock:

You like that? I feared he was going to get away with everything.

I knew he was a phony, instantly, the first time I ever watched and heard him respond to reporter's questions. That was 25 years ago and he's never disappointed me. I can't understand why everyone doesn't see right through him. He is a lie. Everything about him is an act--his entire persona. He is a rapist and he's gotten away with it. Until now.

If he touched my daughter, that would end his criminal career real quick. Real, real quick. He'd be exceedingly, sincerely remorseful and then he'd be gone. I can't believe the fathers/husbands/sons of the females he assaulted let him get away with it.

Back