The Problem with Normal People

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't know how I could be so blind. Sumo is the king of all sports. Training's been rough. Force feeding 24/7 is work baby. Never knew I could consume so much ice cream in 24 hours. Massive chocolate cakes with whip cream and tender prime rib. 325 and away we go!

Ropes, and all this time I considered you to be one of our top experts. Don't get me wrong, Lenny ain't bad, ain't bad at all. But, when you think of Aqualung, Cross Eyed Mary, Locomotive Breath, etc., etc, etc., etc., etc., etc., you must concede.
Lol well likely with me its style I mean I bungled in the Jungle a bit but my tastes are developed through playing guitar and rock blues is my favorite style. I would even favor the Alman Bros over Tull and if it was just ultimate guitar SRV and Hendrix takes the cake there. Hmm then there is always the yard birds,The Eagles,Steve Miller,Ten Years After,Nazarith,REO,Uncle Ted , man we had it made.

Lol well likely with me its style I mean I bungled in the Jungle a bit but my tastes are developed through playing guitar and rock blues is my favorite style. I would even favor the Alman Bros over Tull and if it was just ultimate guitar SRV and Hendrix takes the cake there. Hmm then there is always the yard birds,The Eagles,Steve Miller,Ten Years After,Nazarith,REO,Uncle Ted , man we had it made.

But Ropes, when twere the last time you sipped on Stand Up or Benefit or Aqualung? We're talking nice bands compared to the greatest genius in music since Mozart.

I see you shuffle in the courtroom with your rings upon your fingers and your downy little sidies
You put your bet on number one and it comes up every time
The other kids have all backed down and they put you first in line
And so you finally ask yourself just how big you are

Ropes, and all this time I considered you to be one of our top experts. Don't get me wrong, Lenny ain't bad, ain't bad at all. But, when you think of Aqualung, Cross Eyed Mary, Locomotive Breath, etc., etc, etc., etc., etc., etc., you must concede.
But Ropes, when twere the last time you sipped on Stand Up or Benefit or Aqualung? We're talking nice bands compared to the greatest genius in music since Mozart.

I see you shuffle in the courtroom with your rings upon your fingers and your downy little sidies
You put your bet on number one and it comes up every time
The other kids have all backed down and they put you first in line
And so you finally ask yourself just how big you are
Now Mozart takes the cake wanna know how I know :p

I let you in on a little secret, or should I say you get three guesses and the first two don’t count - what is the sonic significance of my username?

I let you in on a little secret, or should I say you get three guesses and the first two don’t count - what is the sonic significance of my username?

I'm clueless. BTW, that rendition of Watchtower is more than excellent. 2 Awesome. Thanks

Latest posts

Back