• Please be aware that we have recently gotten a wave of users that, when researched, are found to be from Nigeria. They are trying to sell products and asking to be paid through Zelle or Venmo leaving users with no recourse if they don't ship the product. If you suspect this activity please contact admin and we will research their information to verify their location.

ArboristSite.com Sponsors
Peak Industries

Tree help.

Toy4xchris

Toy4xchris

ArboristSite Operative
I have an oak tree in my back yard that has been turning brown since early summer. I'm pretty sure something is wrong and I'm hoping someone here can assist me. I would love for it to stick around. I'm located in Greensboro NC area for reference.

Sent from my SM-G892U using Tapatalk

Del_

Career arborist
How long ago was the lot cleared?

I as because it looks like some spots of soil showing near the tree and I don't see much of any tree growth towards the light over the lawn area.

The digging out of stumps near living trees can do damage to the living trees' root system.

Just a thought.

Toy4xchris

Toy4xchris

ArboristSite Operative
We took out 7 trees from the back yard the winter of 2016 the dirt patches around it are small bike jumps for my son. We did not remove the stumps of the trees near it that came out.

Sent from my SM-G892U using Tapatalk