• Please be aware that we have recently gotten a wave of users that, when researched, are found to be from Nigeria. They are trying to sell products and asking to be paid through Zelle or Venmo leaving users with no recourse if they don't ship the product. If you suspect this activity please contact admin and we will research their information to verify their location.

ArboristSite.com Sponsors
www.harvesterbars.com

Tree stuff doesn't always follow through

Croweoutonalimb

Croweoutonalimb

Jesse Crowe
I have ordered from tree stuff twice both times I have had issues. Last time they didn't send me a hat that I had ordered when I contacted them they tell me they are so sorry. I assume that the hat will be in the mail it's been 2 months and no hat. My head is cold but my anger about the situation has kept me warm since. I am all for supporting small businesses but I would like to still have some customer service and get the products I have ordered.

Monkey_With_A_Chainsaw

Monkey_With_A_Chainsaw

ArboristSite Lurker
I’m dealing with that right now. Came on here to see what others had said about them to see if it’s a trend. I ordered a few things back in May. It’s August and my order hasn’t been filled yet. Just picked up the 2nd of two Helmets for the 2nd time and AGAIN it did not have the SENA installed as I had ordered it and they didn’t even send it with it. Still trying to give them the benefit of doubt because of covid and all but I’m at my limit.

NIP Group
JRoland

JRoland

ArboristSite Operative
I’m dealing with that right now. Came on here to see what others had said about them to see if it’s a trend. I ordered a few things back in May. It’s August and my order hasn’t been filled yet. Just picked up the 2nd of two Helmets for the 2nd time and AGAIN it did not have the SENA installed as I had ordered it and they didn’t even send it with it. Still trying to give them the benefit of doubt because of covid and all but I’m at my limit.
I had some issues and then after reading similar reviews on other sites I emailed Nick Bonner ( manager- was owner prior to Sherrill tree) directly and he handled the situation. I would recommend going that route.
[email protected]