• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Vintage Montgomery Ward Chainsaw with Original Case in PERFECT Condition

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RobertUnlimited

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Vintage Montgomery Ward Chain Saw with Original Case in Perfect Condition, with the original tag and bar oil.

You can search the internet, you will not find another one of these in any condition. This is truly unique!

Condition is New. Museum ready.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/143621974273

Attachments

• 20200530_111100.jpg
    20200530_111100.jpg
    3.7 MB · Views: 113
  • 20200530_111039.jpg
    20200530_111039.jpg
    3.8 MB · Views: 112
  • 20200530_111129.jpg
    20200530_111129.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 110
He wants the bidding to start at 1,190.00

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A good thing for the Museum.

Saws are evolving. No need to spend Today's dollar for tomorrows wheel chock.

Unless you want to make the BIG $ in luring global tourists to visit the Chainsaw Museum located 7 miles North of Oskaloosa Kansas, then 1.5 miles due East down a dirt path. Warning -- in dangerous need of road grating. No sign, look for the sagging barn, and no services anywhere nearby. :)

I bought a Montgomery Wards saw a couple months ago, a McCulloch 610 clone, that runs Great. I used it to cross cut oak for $15 at a Junk store. I think I pass on that saw.
Out of my price range.

I been collecting Montgomery Wards saws because there clones of mccullochs. Way cheaper than buying a McCullough. Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. If you think your saw is worth that much by all means go for it. In a year if you can’t sell it we can talk. If you want to send it to my museum.

I been collecting Montgomery Wards saws because there clones of mccullochs. Way cheaper than buying a McCullough. Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. If you think your saw is worth that much by all means go for it. In a year if you can’t sell it we can talk. If you want to send it to my museum.

The is a Remington not a mcculloch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back