Want to buy Bailey's - Windsor 300mm Shredder Blade with 3/4" Arbor

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Austin26

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Want to buy Bailey's - Windsor 300mm Shredder Blade with 1 inch Arbor
813-924-0262

Last edited:
Howdy,
When Blount bought Windsor, they nixed those blades. Stihl had them also but, they discontinued them also. I kinda get the feeling that somebody did somebody, or themselves wrong by not using them correctly.
Regards
Gregg

I wish I had bought 40-50 of those blades when I bought them 2 plus years ago

There was a shop somewhere on west coast Washington oregon that had 4 of them earlier in the year...i bought three..they had one left...I'll see if I can dig up the name.

They are awesome blades for sure. The way they actually reduce material while also crosscutting is remarkable.

Another option is to order from Canada or the UK but that gets expensive in a hurry.

I would buy from Canada or the UK. If that where I have too. Ta heck with shopping cost
Those blades will handle anything for they're intended purpose
Any thing the blade won't handle I use the bobcat brush cutter attachment

But on occasion space is limited an where I need the material cleared I simply can not get to with a bobcat

shredder blades

Gotta luv those shredder blades,,puts the brush knife to shame,,the 320mm stihl shredder blade is stihl available here in Aus,,we use it on our fs 550 on most jobs,almost makes you feel sorry for that lantana,,LOL:hmm3grin2orange:

i love this forum 1 post 3 emails later I have 5 trial blades being shipped

review, video of destroy brush to come as well as Emergency room report:buttkick: to come thank you

Howdy,
Make sure to use the right sized blade cup. Try to keep the head even to the ground you're working on. If anybody else is around, make sure they stay behind you. Wear some extra padding on your legs (chaps work good). If you're going to work on something like berry bushes (my experience), you'll wonder where these blades have been all your life.
Regards
Gregg

I found some at amazon in the UK, but when all was aid and done it would have cost $75 USD to get them bought and shipped. I could really use one for fence rows though.

Lol done done an done did. Been using these blades on my 250 an 550 for quite sometime helmet chaps steel toes gloves. The whole 9 yards
I have learned over the years no one come anywhere some one while the machine is running
These blades have will taken out fencing truck tires small trees barnyard animals an lords know what else

IN my search for a good brush cutting blade for my FS-130 someone else had mentioned these blades. I've been looking for them all over, and today found some at the local Stihl dealer. They're being made by Champion Cutter, and they're called the "Brush Blender." It wasn't cheap, $34.95 for the 12" version with the 1" arbor for Stihl.

I saw a video of the Husqvarna version on Youtube, can't wait to try it out tomorrow on some pesky blackberries. I have a feeling they're shaking tonight know what's coming for them tomorrow.....:hmm3grin2orange:

IN my search for a good brush cutting blade for my FS-130 someone else had mentioned these blades. I've been looking for them all over, and today found some at the local Stihl dealer. They're being made by Champion Cutter, and they're called the "Brush Blender." It wasn't cheap, $34.95 for the 12" version with the 1" arbor for Stihl.

I saw a video of the Husqvarna version on Youtube, can't wait to try it out tomorrow on some pesky blackberries. I have a feeling they're shaking tonight know what's coming for them tomorrow.....:hmm3grin2orange:

The shredder blades getting put to blackberry becomes more about revenge, than work.
It's disturbingly gratifying seeing the caness getting chopped up like a salad.
Just watch the longer canes, as they will whip around and try to get a shot in on ya, before you obliterate thier crown.
Forrestry helmet with a shield is definately advised, because chunks of the damn things go flying.

Glad ya found an alternative and thanks for the heads up on Champion.
I'm down to our last two, and will have to pay the piper, as there really is nothing else out there that is close.

Happy Blackberry murder!!!!!!!
Post pics before and after if ya can.

Stay safe!
Dingeryote

Can't remember off the top of my head but is the arbor on the stihl brush cutters 3/4" and the FS-250 1" or do I have it backwards? The blades work well just don't hit the ground with them.

The MS250 does have a 1" arbor, cause I got lucky and found some at a shop and with a little help we got 5 of em for $50 with a 1" arbor. He wanted 1 of em and I sold another so I have three of em and they aren't going anywhere. I am trying to get ahold of a true brush cutter though.

Hope you took video of the Blackberry destruction

i to am hoarding shredder blades (although not Winsor blades :angry2:) have 10 new blades now

side note I added four more NIB FS250's saturday wanted to make sure I had a few before Stihl stopped selling them in the US

The shredder blades getting put to blackberry becomes more about revenge, than work.
It's disturbingly gratifying seeing the caness getting chopped up like a salad.
Just watch the longer canes, as they will whip around and try to get a shot in on ya, before you obliterate thier crown.
Forrestry helmet with a shield is definately advised, because chunks of the damn things go flying.

Glad ya found an alternative and thanks for the heads up on Champion.
I'm down to our last two, and will have to pay the piper, as there really is nothing else out there that is close.

Happy Blackberry murder!!!!!!!
Post pics before and after if ya can.

Stay safe!
Dingeryote

Latest posts

Back