Welcome to ArboristSite.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the ArboristSite community.

ArboristSite.com Sponsors

1. Please see this post Click Here Please ask questions if you have them!! I hope this is going to be great for us all.
    Dismiss Notice

What’s up with treestuff

Discussion in 'TreeStuff.com' started by TreeMonkee58, Dec 6, 2017.

1. TreeMonkee58

TreeMonkee58 ArboristSite Lurker

I placed on order on Nov 27 and they still have not shipped. I tried to call them and just get put on hold with no answer.
    I read in some or their threads they were bought by Sherrill and they were not providing thier previous level of customer service. Has anyone else experienced a similar problem?

I may need to cancel this order and rush it through for someone else as it is needed for weekend work.

2. Slicksty6

Slicksty6 ArboristSite Lurker

I heard they had a huge response to their holiday sales and are buried with orders. Still should expect some customer service though... I am still waiting for the rest of my order as well but no rush for me.

3. outdoorsman0490

outdoorsman0490 ArboristSite Operative

I had the same issue. Emailed them and took a few days to get back to me as well. Said the warehouse was swamped with orders. They sent it out a couple days later but overnighted it on them.

Still waiting on my green teeth from a month ago though

4. TreeMonkee58

TreeMonkee58 ArboristSite Lurker

I got through to them yesterday, they were swamped with orders but expedited mine and it was shipped yesterday. Now I just need the rain to clear out.