Who cares if the guide bar is any good...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Powerheads are a bit funny looking and they need oversized double spikes for the testosterone factor...... but the choice of bars is excellent- they do not come much better.
Sure they look good now, but get a few hours on them and wear off the laquer coat, maybe some of the lettering, flip them over every few tanks to wear evenly they will still look good- hard to mask quality.

Powerheads are a bit funny looking and they need oversized double spikes for the testosterone factor...... but the choice of bars is excellent- they do not come much better.
Sure they look good now, but get a few hours on them and wear off the laquer coat, maybe some of the lettering, flip them over every few tanks to wear evenly they will still look good- hard to mask quality.

I will never flip them over - the letters will be all wrong :rolleyes:

I'd say the 5105 looks perfect like a classic chainsaw, the 7910 looks like a piece of soap - but who cares, it's the very top shelf quality compared to anything. And it's 78,5cc.

Yep- just teasing as most here only have tunnel vision for one of two brands, never get their eyes opened to Dolmar or Solo. ;)

Yep- just teasing as most here only have tunnel vision for one of two brands, never get their eyes opened to Dolmar or Solo. ;)

Dolmar/Makita makes independent in that context, that's what I like about it. Husky/Stihl - lets have an argument! :rolleyes:

And Dolmar was first... before there was Stihl and before there was Huskavarna - there was Dolmar...

I will never flip them over - the letters will be all wrong :rolleyes:
Jeez you won’t have to, those bars probably wear much slower than the rest!
I would like to have a cannon for milling, tolerances are tighter on the drivers. At least that’s what I read, hard to find good info or a review on them other than word of mouth.

definitely an excellent product, made in Canada thank you very much

Jeez you won’t have to, those bars probably wear much slower than the rest!
I would like to have a cannon for milling, tolerances are tighter on the drivers. At least that’s what I read, hard to find good info or a review on them other than word of mouth.

definitely an excellent product, made in Canada thank you very much

My 20" Cannon is a rip bar (not cheap) for my Granberg mini mill, ill do some measurements and post it back to you in a few minutes, I ordered it with two Sthil rip chains.

Yea well, you can mill with chinesium. I bought this because I wanted consistent track width. It's solid indeed anyway, never seen anything like it but it don't take much I guess.
This is 0.050. 127,9 gram is 4.51154 ounce for a 20". EDIT that cant be right I'll be back.

RIMG0135.JPG RIMG0140.JPG RIMG0141.JPG

What chain is that on the Tsumura?
First thing I do to my Tsumuras is run the belt sander over them and get rid of the clear coat and lettering. They run cooler this way. Also, if the marketing dept at Tsumura want me to be a mobile advertisement for them they can pay me.

Sorry for that typo, my kitchen scale say 1.850kg, thats about 65.26 ounce on the 20" rip bar.

RIMG0142.JPG

What chain is that on the Tsumura?
First thing I do to my Tsumuras is run the belt sander over them and get rid of the clear coat and lettering. They run cooler this way. Also, if the marketing dept at Tsumura want me to be a mobile advertisement for them they can pay me.

I agree on the advertisement, my services aint cheap!

Back