Who's working saws these days?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yohyatt

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
Unfortunately I was hit hard by the fires in grass valley Ca last Sunday and my whole property (minus house ans family) went up in flames. Truck, storage bike with 2 saws, 5 bikes, a ktm, and every tool i own. I'm starting completely from scratch the utility company is dropping 15 big pines next week, so I need to get a saw on order.

Mastermind did a great job on my last 261, is he atill working saws, I have an Emma to him. Apparently Brad isn't taking work, so if Randy is out, are there any other suggestions ?

Sorry to hear of your problems but you've still got your house & your family are OK ( & they are irreplaceable )(Do you have to have your saw modded right away ther's plenty of wood cut with stock saws) this could be done after you 've put your problems in order But you know your ways best so good luck with whatever you decide Sorry can't help with whose grinding what in your part of the world

If you were happy with Randy's earlier work I'd see no reason to look elsewhere.

FWIW if you decide to go elsewhere, I have four saws (soon to be 5) and no complaints from Carl Miller of Miller Mod Saws.

If you were happy with Randy's earlier work I'd see no reason to look elsewhere.

FWIW if you decide to go elsewhere, I have four saws (soon to be 5) and no complaints from Carl Miller of Miller Mod Saws.

Yep........I'm still grinding.

[email protected]

www.mastermindsaws.com

A plus 1 for Carl Miller. A fine human......a great friend......and builds a hell of a saw.

Back