Wiggz Charity Drive (460 #2)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats to all the winners.
I'll be waiting to here what HeavyFuel wants to send me.

PJF1313, Send me a pm with a shirt size and a shipping addy.

Randy, you are one lucky SOB, but very humble. You didn't hurt my feelins any by bowing out. Some just can't handle a real work saw:hmm3grin2orange::cheers:

Anyone heard from PJF1313?

Congrats to all the winners.
I'll be waiting to here what HeavyFuel wants to send me.

PJF1313, Send me a pm with a shirt size and a shipping addy.

Randy, you are one lucky SOB, but very humble. You didn't hurt my feelins any by bowing out. Some just can't handle a real work saw:hmm3grin2orange::cheers:

If'n 1313 doesn't get back to you 1212 would be happy to have one of those shirts........I'm just sayin'.................

Yeah ol' Randy is a'fearin' a "real saw", he prefers the one's he does himself. You know, the one's that win the build off's..............:laugh:

If'n 1313 doesn't get back to you 1212 would be happy to have one of those shirts........I'm just sayin'.................

Yeah ol' Randy is a'fearin' a "real saw", he prefers the one's he does himself. You know, the one's that win the build off's..............:laugh:

You got me there....:cheers:

a6937682-cc41-2b19.jpg

Slowly but surely working on a clothesline :)

No toes were injured in the making of the clothesline....

33e59b07.jpg

And thanks to a good friend of mine to come over and help me lift the sackcrete, they should be ready to go in a day or two...

85f284c3.jpg

i hope wiggz is feeling better packing all that hardware around,glad to see he is doing better! :msp_thumbup:

Last edited:
No toes were injured in the making of the clothesline....

And thanks to a good friend of mine to come over and help me lift the sackcrete, they should be ready to go in a day or two...

85f284c3.jpg

Nice place you got there Wiggs :msp_thumbup:

Latest posts

Back