You smell like chainsaw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Geese

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
I hope this is not to off topic... i guess if you have to ask is probably is.

I was out cutting some wood today. I came inside and the wife (Mother Goose) says "Take off your clothes you smell like chainsaw!" I am confused? We just had a baby a couple weeks ago, has she developed an affinity for this smell that turns her on... I mean the other kids were in the room and everything it must be hard to control.

Geese

We just had a baby a couple weeks ago,

As a father of six kids (and another on the way), let me tell you that this little occurance changes a woman greatly. She'll be different in 5 minutes, and change back again in another 5, and won't understand why you're confused. Just keep her happy and things will settle down! :dizzy:

It's a good thing you can't bottle the aroma of two-stroke smoke, bar oil, and wood chips! It's some seriously powerful stuff, and as men we have a responsibility to use it carefully! Never walk into a tupperware meeting with the chaps and the "good" woodcutting flannel on, or you may not be able to walk out!

Side note:

For those hard to get women, add just a splash of smoke from the brushpile to the mix and they'll be putty in your hands. The only problem is after a long day of cutting wood, you may no longer be in the best shape to do much about it!

I hope this is not to off topic... i guess if you have to ask is probably is.

I was out cutting some wood today. I came inside and the wife (Mother Goose) says "Take off your clothes you smell like chainsaw!" I am confused? We just had a baby a couple weeks ago, has she developed an affinity for this smell that turns her on... I mean the other kids were in the room and everything it must be hard to control.

Geese

It would seem I'm using the wrong 2 stroke oil, I don't get the same reaction............

I dont want to come off as a pervert here... I hope you all are catching the humor.

Hints- We just had a baby... the kids were in the room... I guess it is hard to duplicate the way she said it with written words.... It was more "Take your clothes off... You STINK!" As a guy I just like to put a positive spin on these things.

Great comments though, "2 stroke oil" that is funny on many levels.

Every morning I go outside to load the OWB and put on my Smoky Oak Obsession cologne. Same thing every evening before I go to bed...........

It ain't so bad around here in that regard.

I just gotta clean everything up.

The one absolute rule is "No Chaps past the porch".
It seems the Chaps cannot get near the washing machine for fear of them going in it. Last time they did, we both ended up with Poison Ivy issues, and some of her finer things reeked of saw oil and had wood chips/splinters in them.

She's quite forgiving really.
I expected more gunfire and flying edged weapons last time I forgot.;)

Stay safe!
Dingeryote

Just wait till you been married for many years, It will go something like this. "go to the shower and take a bath you stink and don't undress around me. Throw those smelly clothes on the porch.

Yep that is pretty close.... more like right on. Dont forget, what is it that you like about cutting wood? Get away.

I know better now.. when I'm cutting wood I just coem in a go straight down to the basement and change down there. Hell I'd crawl in the basement window if it was bigger!:dizzy:

Latest posts

Back