Rev limiters on 272xp?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I may not know who you are pretending to be but I would love for you to come to the GTG. Obviously you are a LIAR though. You staed in an earlier post that I wanted this saw" and attached a pic now you are saying that you know who i sold the saw to and it wasnt you. Pick your story however false it may be and stick with it. You have no credibility now that you are caught in a lie. I have never had ONE bad dealing with someone getting something they didnt expect everything I sell comes with very deatiled descrips, pics, and I have even bent over backwards with one person from another site a while back to help get them back into business beacause tey had no saws and barely no money. That person still owes me money on the saw but I wont badmouth them because I know their situation and know they have no money but I believ the are trying to get back on their feet.

Calling me dumb and a POS doesnt solve anything. You or whoever really bought this saw from me shouldve spoken up at that time.

P.S. I know it was Husky288XP that bouht the saw because not long after he contacted baileys fo a top end and Pm'd me saying he got a good deal even though the piston was minorly scored. He said it ran fine ust a little scored so he wanted to rebuild it. He even thanked me twice for it. I will try to dig up the PM's from that transaction.

You also say you put a new jug and piston on. Is this true? You only ordered a piston kit. So is Husky288 telling the truth with it was only minorly scored or was the top end junk? And complaining about rebuilding the carb? That POS saw sat for almost 5 years under a bench with an inch of dust and grime on it. Do you not understand the concept of USED saws?

Listen Boston Bull and others,

Climber1423 is my brother. I on the other hand am the Arborist and forestry student at Penn State. First off this fight is over, my brother was speaking about some moot points that are the past. He was a little piszed about the saw in question. I thought that the only saws you had were the two 272's in the photos. I do remember telling you (over the phone and PM) that I wanted the one with the plastic chain break, which had 9-89 engraved on it. We got a saw that had a plastic chain break, but not the "one" that is in photos. After cleaning the saw and starting it, the saw would run but only shortly than die out. Upon taking the jug off I found a nice score/scuff.

My brother speaks the TRUTH, don't ever question me or my brother's credibility. I am a POS arborist at Penn State, all I can say is bring it on Boston Bulls***. I could smoke you in Arboriculture.

Stumper you have dealt with us before with a Poulan Pro 375, I do believe everything came out OK.

This fight should have never been started it was a deal that I was told everyone was happy about....THREE MONTHS ago! You shouldve nevr let your bro speak for you. YOU shouldve told me that there was a problem then and I wouldve have definately dealt with it then whether it was a partial refund or a full refund or a differnt saw as I had others at the time.

I have no prob with you husky. Your brother was the one spouting off and pretending to be YOU. I apologize for the remarks about you as I was under the impression that you were the one throwing mud.

Could be I dont remember you asking for any saw imparticular only person that did that was MSING with a 394. I believe Dean got that saw you speak of. Well if I have something int he future up for grabs you need or want I will be sure to take care of you on it as I owe you.......you are a dissatisfied customer and I am not like that to burn someone. You are more than welcome to make the trek up an see the equipment you and I spoke of over the phone and my offer still stands on introducing you to the owner.

Hey,

Don't worry its in the past, I just don't want a bad wrap. I'll still shake on it and say that I got a friend in MASS.:D

288, I have no problem with you or the saw I got from you. I don't even doubt that your brother is a decent kid-But he is still a kid and doesn't seem to have a good understanding of etiquette. Blindsiding someone about an old transaction isn't fair. I remember when those saws were up for sale and they weren't presented as anything more than running, used saws. I have a Jonsey that I bought used with worse piston scuffing than in your pics-I've run it for several years scuffed. Your attitude towards Boston Bull seems okay but what your brother did wasn't-I hope he can understand why I chewed him out. Best wishes for the new year for you both.

Latest posts

Back