Need Homey Super EZ Handle Part

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well at least you posted links instead of just putting it right out in the open. You're killing me!:chainsaw: Why didn't you just stuff one of those in one of the boxes you sent me? Me needs more chainsaw addiction medicine, and the only medicine is another project:cheers:

$30 Later!

Well I kinda shot my mouth off about that spike thinking I had several but as it turned out I had only one extra between several SEZ's so I went into town and got you one. You can see it on top of the cherry looking SEZ. It's in the mail now and a gift! I have a NOS cylinder and piston assembly that will go into the newly aquired SEZ and the McCulloch's will go into the Mac pile for now. I need to figure out what the big one is. The other two are Pro Mac 700s. I don't know much about McCullochs but looks like I'll be learning.
Been a fun morning.......Bob

Hey thanks Farley. All my spare SEZ parts were given away and are being boxed up tonight and shipped tomorrow. I do appreciate it. Maybe we should start a Christmas giving thread like's been done before. I think I'll do that now.

Latest posts

Back