Husqvarna , The Whole Story

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think I have a solution to all of this. Lets hand out these:

attachment.php

DAYAMMMM, you hit the nail on the head here I think.

I will add this to, hand these out with the suckie's

attachment.php

Peter, meet the F-22 Raptor:

http://www.af.mil/factsheets/factsheet.asp?fsID=199

You really shouldn't say things like the above. You are becoming a laughingstock here.

Is that ugly, fat and slow thing the best you can come up with ?
Haha, oh woodie woodie... The good thing I see about that one is the stealth technology which sure must be needed, cause once you get detected, you wouldn't stand a chance in a dogfight against a Gripen.

Now grab the gift from parrisw and wipe your tears off.

The good thing I see about that one is the stealth technology which sure must be needed, cause once you get detected, you wouldn't stand a chance in a dogfight against a Gripen.

You know, at first I just thought you were ignorant. Now I see you're just plain dumb. But I can tell you that the United States Air Force is utterly unconcerned with having to "stand a chance in a dogfight against a Gripen."

Peter, please sell your 2171. Sell it to a worthy party. You are now truly a laughingstock, and you are unworthy of that fine saw.

You know, at first I just thought you were ignorant. Now I see you're just plain dumb. But I can tell you that the United States Air Force is utterly unconcerned with having to "stand a chance in a dogfight against a Gripen."

Peter, please sell your 2171. Sell it to a worthy party. You are now truly a laughingstock, and you are unworthy of that fine saw.

You're right Woodie, they should be more concerned about standing a chance against some Iraqis with pitch forks. :buttkick:

I think I will keep my 2171, I like performance. You are a bit odd as 2171 user though. Sure you shouldn't get a Rancher or a Farm Boss like your fellow countrymen ? It will suit you well with a Harley and some KFC.

Two 2171 brothers slugging it out, hot dayuummm, let me pull up a chair and get me a brew, go to it boys, give me a Ali and Friazer Rumble in the Jungle,:popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:

Two 2171 brothers slugging it out, hot dayuummm, let me pull up a chair and get me a brew, go to it boys, give me a Ali and Friazer Rumble in the Jungle,:popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:

Putting Peter in the ring with me is more like putting Freddie Mercury in the ring with Ali. And do not DARE call him a brother. He is hereby given a dishonourable discharge from the 2171 brotherhood, and is sentenced to the purchase and use of a 441 for the rest of his natural-born days.

BTW, did Ultra call you over here? That troublemaker... :ices_rofl:

Hey Petey...did you miss this quote:

"The sophisticated F-22A aerodesign, advanced flight controls, thrust vectoring, and high thrust-to-weight ratio provide the capability to outmaneuver all current and projected aircraft."

What I loved even better than that (directly from the United States Air Force), was the pictures the mighty Swedish Air Force posts of its flagship:

attachment.php

That's right...apparently if you need something to protect your summer cottage...the Gripen is the fighter jet for you!

BRHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Putting Peter in the ring with me is more like putting Freddie Mercury in the ring with Ali. And do not DARE call him a brother. He is hereby given a dishonourable discharge from the 2171 brotherhood, and is sentenced to the purchase and use of a 441 for the rest of his natural-born days.

BTW, did Ultra call you over here? That troublemaker... :ices_rofl:

LOL, no I wasn't called overhere , the game of the threads ended last nite so I figured now it ok to stop in. I had no idea I would see you and Peter busting chops on each other. Since ya are though, hell carry on, LOL

I was asked if I had some more pics, and yes I do have a few more. They were taken last summer when I and my family visited the Husqvarna Fabriksmuseum, in the town of Huskvarna.

This is where it really started, and the museum is located in the southernmost end of the factory grounds, where things still look small and old. The modern factory is located just north of this area (to the left in the picture), but I have no pictures from there.

This is my wife, two daughters and my mother walking up towards the entrance of the museum. It's really a museum about a 300 year old company, not specifically about a chain saw factory. In fact, they didn't have as many saws as I would have thought. On the other hand it's a real nice and interesting general industrial museum.

Don't come here for the chainsaws alone, but if you're passing by and are the tiniest bit interested in tools, engineering and the genuine skills of the old manual laborers, you shouldn't miss it. It's also a kind of tribute to an amazing 300-year old company. The oldest building is right in the middle, and to the left is a newer building where the actual museum is located.

attachment.php

I know belgian has been here too, he has a thread about it in the Off topic iirc.

attachment.php

Last edited:
You have to burn your wood somewhere and Husqvarna had some business with this as well. Look at the first picture, I think I would easily trade my car (and it's an Audi!) to have that installed and working in my kitchen.

attachment.php

This kind of combined owen and stove below were what we did most cooking on, and in, a hundred years ago in Sweden. Most houses would have at least one of these, often several. My mothers summer house, located only 60 kilometers from Husqvarna, was built in 1907 and has four of these, and several others. There were a lot of different brands though, not just Husqvarna.

attachment.php

They had a few saws as well. Two military ones here, and then three pictures with mixed beauties. Most of the items displayed in the museum are used items, that has been returned to the museum. Hence, most things has scratches and such.

Have you people seen the device with the black tube and the black-and-white thingy in the middle of this picture? Know what it is? I do, and it's actually said to work pretty well...

Since I'm not a collector I can't tell if there's anything rare in these pictures, or if it's just used saws, in fact I didn't even take notes of what's on the pictures, so that's up for discussion. I'm going back next summer though, so I can find out answers if questions arises.

attachment.php

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back