some what new door stops

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lawmart

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
dolmar, dolmar dolmar,
that is it i am done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! with them (5100,7900) i have got to good looking door stops i used these saws for approx. 3 months they where the best saws the that i had. any body that pick them up was amazed but now they are piece's of *******. I have given them to 3 different dealer and spent to much on trying to fix them. so now i have to go and buy my new huskys. has any one else given up on the dolmars.

play safe

This is what pushed me to the Jonsereds instead of the Dolmars, too many stories like this and it would be just my luck too!!! Sorry to hear of your problems....

Mike

Story? What story? Who knows... he could have straight gassed them. Too many people assume to much when it comes to operating OPE...

I don't know the OP... could be clueless... could be a seasoned tree guy or a hardcore firewood cutter. Who knows...

But in my experience over the years... people that usually smoke more than one saw in a 3 month period... prolly shouldn't own or run saws.

Gary

Send me a PM, and I will take them off your hands

Seriously.

Shane

dolmar, dolmar dolmar,
that is it i am done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! with them (5100,7900) i have got to good looking door stops i used these saws for approx. 3 months they where the best saws the that i had. any body that pick them up was amazed but now they are piece's of *******. I have given them to 3 different dealer and spent to much on trying to fix them. so now i have to go and buy my new huskys. has any one else given up on the dolmars.

play safe

dolmar, dolmar dolmar,

play safe

What kind of post is that?, no details in it at all. Looking at your spelling I'm not so sure the saws were the problem....

When two NEW saws from the same owner both have the same problems you have to ask yourself what they have in common to cause the problem????

If it's not water in the fuel then... "it may not be the equipment Sir". :laugh:

Back