Saw Geeks

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yup and the funny thing is my wife prob thinks I'm looking at #### after she goes to bed!

Speaking of troll threads, anybody seen ol' space lately? Class load must be bogging him down.

...all of ya... the entire lot. :laugh:

Gary

Yes indeed Gary, and there's no point in denying it. We have seen the enemy, and it is us. :givebeer:

But........for a little perspective: Customer of mine buys and restores, and then resells, model trains. Specializes in Lionel stuff. He has customers that spend $3000, $4000+ a year on toy trains. Grown men spending thousands of dollars on toy trains. How much wood can you cut with a toy train?

To each, his own. But I like my saws. :cheers:

My wife makes fun of me for the saws. Meanwhile, she gets a business card from every tree guy that walks into the jewelry store.....

Geeks or not, I'd really enjoy having a beer or two with most of the folks on here.

Is there something wrong with being a saw geek. What is a saw geek. Is it good or bad? Im not sure how to take that remark,compliment or putdown. Help me out Gary,I am the Rookie.:dizzy:

Back