Walbo/Zama info,2stroke tuning/theory,carb repair and more

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
roncoinc

roncoinc

Official Stihl Disser
I decided to put some of the stuff if find usefull and have learned from all in one spot on my computer..
last week i posted a link to some walbro stuff that is on an archive site and may not be there much longer so i downloaded it..other stuff i got from guys posting here the link..this is NOT all stuff i found myself so credit goes to others also..
even a carb troubleshooting info in all this stuff..
I uploaded it to a file hosting site..
there you can downlaod it to save or read.
click on a folder to open it..
click on a file and you will get to a "download" window,click "download" and a window will ask you to "open" or "save",to just read the file click "open"..if you want to save it,click "save"..
easy to do and LOT's in one place.. 32 megs of stuff,took me awhile to do..
hope you find it usefull.thank you..

http://www.divshare.com/folder/687780-930

DSS

Cowshot
That's incredible. I only looked for a couple of minutes, but it's gotta be huge. A lot of work for sure and a big help to goobers like me. Rep sent, thank you..:yourock:

roncoinc

roncoinc

Official Stihl Disser
That's incredible. I only looked for a couple of minutes, but it's gotta be huge. A lot of work for sure and a big help to goobers like me. Rep sent, thank you..:yourock:

Only took a couple hours..
With all the threads about carbs and 2 stroke tuning and such i thot that more than 30 people would look..

Terry Syd

Terry Syd

Addicted to ArboristSite
Good stuff

This is the kind of effort I appreciate, rep sent.

Edit: I went looking for the 'smoother idle' mod and didn't locate it. What file is it under and what is the heading?

Last edited:
roncoinc

roncoinc

Official Stihl Disser
This is the kind of effort I appreciate, rep sent.

Edit: I went looking for the 'smoother idle' mod and didn't locate it. What file is it under and what is the heading?

Walbro/walbro carb modifications

the info aplies to any carb that is the same in that area..

roncoinc

roncoinc

Official Stihl Disser
I'm sorry to be starchy about this, but is there a way to get to the info with out a dozen pop ups and ads?

It is and ad hosted site but i got no popups or ads that got in the way of getting the info.
i do have a popup blocker so that may help.
good luck.

PogoInTheWoods

PogoInTheWoods

Don't forget about the alligators...
. AS Supporting Member.
I decided to put some of the stuff if find usefull and have learned from all in one spot on my computer..
last week i posted a link to some walbro stuff that is on an archive site and may not be there much longer so i downloaded it..other stuff i got from guys posting here the link..this is NOT all stuff i found myself so credit goes to others also..
there you can downlaod it to save or read.
click on a folder to open it..
click on a file and you will get to a "download" window,click "download" and a window will ask you to "open" or "save",to just read the file click "open"..if you want to save it,click "save"..
easy to do and LOT's in one place.. 32 megs of stuff,took me awhile to do..
hope you find it usefull.thank you..

What? No search engine included for the carb application file?:hmm3grin2orange:

Very cool effort that many should appreciate!:cheers:

Poge

roncoinc

roncoinc

Official Stihl Disser
Thank you everybody for the comments..
i am trying to make the info easier to get by starting another website as mine is full to capacity now..
That will also make it easier to navigate to the info you want..
this one can be a little trying but the info is there anyway..
while working on the new website to include all carburator stuff i am trying to find tilliston info to put in it also..
so if anybody has tilly info PM me the link or whatever so i can check it out to include in future updates..
Thank you all !! :)

PogoInTheWoods

PogoInTheWoods

Don't forget about the alligators...
. AS Supporting Member.
Last edited:
SteveSr

SteveSr

Addicted to ArboristSite

I just found this thread and am interested in "archiving" the information as well. Unfortunately, divshare shows some files but always times out when attempting to view or download. Did this stuff ever get posted anywhere else?

Thanks,

Steve

Latest posts