Walbo/Zama info,2stroke tuning/theory,carb repair and more

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's what I've compiled over the years. Not completely everything from Ron's link, but still quite a bit of stuff. If you have additions, Jerry, I'd be happy to include em. (And maybe Ron will see the renewed interest and revive his stuff as well.)

Still getting familiar with my Google Drive operation, so someone let me know if the link works.

https://drive.google.com/folderview...hoTFFtSUtBNVFRZ3hUb0FfWUFBSVd3UUE&usp=sharing

Just a heads up. The document labeled Carburetor%20Repair%20Manual.pdf, is just 65 pages of blank paper.

got quite a few in addition to what you have. send me email addy and i'll pass them along for posting

Got em. Lots of duplicated material to sort through but plenty of new stuff too. Gonna take a little time to get organized unless I just cave and upload all of it to its own folder and let everyone have at it on their own.

Just a heads up. The document labeled Carburetor%20Repair%20Manual.pdf, is just 65 pages of blank paper.

Turns out that file is a bootlegged Stihl publication from mymowerparts.com that is somehow password protected and also has some bad php code in the original html upload that mymowerparts is making available...for a fee, btw. Jerry included another one with his batch of goodies that has the same problem. Shame, too. It's a great chunk of info for Stihl saws. I may have a way to recover it, but it'll take some time to do...one page at a time for 65 pages. Yikes.

Anyway, I'll try to get this new stuff uploaded over the weekend and let everyone know when I do.

Thanks, Jerry!

which one?

"Stihl Carburetor Repair Manual". Opens on a local machine with Acrobat, but gives an error due to the explanation given above.

mm, by pm??? or going to list it?? thanks.oly

See link above. I hope to add Jerry's contributions later today as well.

Latest posts

Back