660 mag wanting to sell it

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MS-310

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
I have a 660 mag it is in rough looking cond. runs very well and has a little muffler mod on it. I will post some pics tonight or tommorow night i just would like to know how much its worth. I have a 310 with some mod work on it and that works just fine for fire wood cutting, so thats why im selling the 660.
(it has no dawgs and the chain cover is broke all to heck and it just looks like poop but runs great).

Thanks alot
Jack

MS-310 said:
I have a 660 mag it is in rough looking cond. runs very well and has a little muffler mod on it. I will post some pics tonight or tommorow night i just would like to know how much its worth. I have a 310 with some mod work on it and that works just fine for fire wood cutting, so thats why im selling the 660.
(it has no dawgs and the chain cover is broke all to heck and it just looks like poop but runs great).

Thanks alot
Jack

This might be just what I'm looking for!

Should I put it on e-bay? I want it to go to some one that knows it takes more then one pull to start and you do have to put oil in the chain oil tank. I just kinda dont like ebay for chainsaws.

How much are you looking to get out of it? I might need another one to mill with (sold my first and regretted it since)

-Steve

I dont know how much its worth. I was think around $450. Am I crazy for too much or what? Your input would help alot.

That is about going rate on ebay for a decent looking, decent running 066. It doesn't look to bad, but I am a cheapass and was trying to get a smoking deal. I've got too many saws now. lol.

-Steve

ok cool thanks.. I still dont know if im going to e-bay it.

Back