OWB for sale in MI

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

begleytree

H. sapiens moderatus
Reaction score
OWB for sale due to member moving. contact diggindirt for details if interested.
-Ralph
origional thread: http://www.arboristsite.com/showthread.php?t=41440

Moving to Raliegh North carolina

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Before I post it, I would like to ask if I can post something that has to do with a owb for sale on here as I am moving to North Carolina from Michigan, I just don't want to get in trouble on the forum. After someone lets me know I will post the details... Thank you very much... If any one can answer this soon I would grealtly appreciate it , because our family needs the money for the move, and someone on here or a fried will make out good. Thanks Ron Sergeant

Thanks a million guys

The unit I have for sale is a 3500 sqft timberwolf owb it can be seen in action at my house or I can foward a video(somehow). I have used it just over a year to heat my house and hot water. works very good and is cheap to keep going, I believe these units have a ten year warranty, I still have the phone # and address where I purchased the unit. It comes with the heat exchanger for the furnace, sidearm and mixing valve for the hot water. We are moving on the 1st or 2nd of january asking price is somewhere around 3000.00 and I will assist in any way possible to promote the sale. Thank you very much. Ron Sergeant ph#989-666-5448 or my wife meghan @ 989-615-2188 please call any time if interesed.

I am dealer for these stoves and would be intrested in help you sell it....
I know if you could ship it to 48813 (by lansing) we could unload it and set it out there.. Lots of people ask me for used ones, plus im going to the home show in about 3 weeks and could post it there...lots of people looking for used ones then. Cell 269-838-2011, Jack holden.
we can talk the turkey (lame I know)

Latest posts

Back