SS Washers for Northern Grinders

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
To cut down on confusion: New Thread.

woodchux, smokindodge, grandpatractor, btyehoven, stihl 025, haywire haywood, dtw902, olyman, I have your addresses, parts will have a return address

dolmaratos, beelsr, steve128, I need an address

ericjeeper: Its in the mail, and I blow my nose at you, of course you will be happy with it. Thanks for the input, makes everyone happy the first time.

Raised by wolves, address

One point, some people have asked for a set, they come in a set of one so say the number of sets.

Mail the $3 when you get the parts, les to keep track of.

And again ericjeeper, I hope yours is worth what you paid for it.

Rob

I'll start mailing them out when ericjeeper okays it.

Thanks.,. I will let you know as soon as I receive it

The three bucks should insure a smooth lifetime operation.

To cut down on confusion: New Thread.

Raised by wolves, address

One point, some people have asked for a set, they come in a set of one so say the number of sets.

Bump!

And by "set" their refering to the other shim.

But no need to worry, Ill make these and mail them out.

All I need from you is everyones address!:laugh:

Pm

Stihl,
I pm'd you as well about the washer. I bet this has brown beyond what you expected???
Greg Harrison

Ericjeeper Okays Prototype!

To all SS Washer fans;

Ericjeeper has okayed the prototype so I'll start making and sending them.

I'll post as I get them sent.

Again, please refer all abuse to the tech inspecter, at the "Department of Applied White Magic"

Rob

Eric is off the hook!!!

I just Picked up the package from eric, so I will start sending them out tomorrow. It will be a few days to finish the washers, getting machine time, but I will try to get them done before I leave for releif work in Mississippi a week from friday.

Thought:since there has been such a demand, I am going to send them out one at a time. Meaning, every one will get their first one, before any one gets a second one, till I get caught up. If anyone has a problem with that, no one within 80 miles of that person, will get any at all.(drunk with power)

Pay, as you get them, no book keeping that way.

I'm also going to be a bastard and limit the number to three, this is for the guys in the forum, and most people won't set up more than three grinders, will they?

So I will start sending them out tomorrow, in alphabetical order by the second letter of your middle name. People should use their middle name. My mom said so, and you ain't callin my mom a liar are you?

Rob

Any questions, just email, and if I take a day or so to get back, sorry, I'm making washers.

RBW: did you get the ones I sent you?

reply to saws for relief

After Ivan, it was just saws.

It was great, fill a top handle and the 041S, cut till you ran out, drink some water(jeans were sweat soaked under the chaps), fill up and hit it again.

I went down with a friend who I can turn my back on when cutting, and understands the physics and energy, in trees.

Never had to pull brush, Kids from the church college did that for us, It was obsene,cut cut cut cut cut........

Mainly pine and a spreading oak, branches ten feet off the ground, and up to six feet across.

Chain saw repair was 75 an hour, no experience necessary.

This time it will be more rebuilding, but Don and I seldom go anywhere without a saw, I feel so naked.

WOOOHOOO!

Ima offa da hook!

041 said:
RBW: did you get the ones I sent you?

Havent got them yet, probably in a day or so, or my wife may be hiding them? Sometimes our mail is funny, sometimes wifey puts things in a "special" place for me to find.:dizzy:

To you guys makeing the washers, I think we all really appreciate the effort you are going to . This is a great group of folks, no personal attacks and everyone seems to genuinely want to help the other members!

THanks again!
Greg Harrison

Back