SS Washers And How To Order Them

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I could use a set as well! Add me to the list if possible!
I'd like a set too, please.

After using the HF grinder for a while I took it back. Just too many problems with it grind ing inconsistent angles. I bought the Northern grinder and am very impressed. The rough base is the biggest flaw in getting good angle adjustments. The SS shims are a great idea!

I don't have a grinder, but some folks said that that the SS Washer helped a lot so I thought some folks might want the upgrade.
Folks can PM me if they want just the SS Washer. If you don't PM me, the whole kit will eventually arive.
Rob

RBW said there was a problem making the shims. I'm wondering if anyone wants just the SS Washer. Give me a day to clear out my PM box and anyone who wants just a SS Washer can PM me.
Any thoughts?
- The kit. I'm clear on where the ss washer goes but where do the shims get installed ?

Stihl 041S

Hi: Is there any update on when we might get the SS washers and shim kit? I like the grinder just fine, but I am positive that it will be a huge improvment to git the washers and the shims. I am sure there are others who want one also. JR

Hi: Is there any update on when we might get the SS washers and shim kit? I like the grinder just fine, but I am positive that it will be a huge improvment to git the washers and the shims. I am sure there are others who want one also. JR
I'm waiting for the shims, a good number of washers are done, I can mail them out when I get the shims.
Rob

Anything happening with this? I asked for 2 sets months ago and seems it has died. I'm not being critical, it was a real service for pretty much no reward except gratitude. I'd just like to know if it's over so I can move on with trying to sort out my grinder. If theres no chance of delivery, maybe some specs so we can try and reproduce on our own?

Thanks,
Sundance

Latest posts

Back