Texas Gtg???

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Whhhhhhhhoooooooooooooop!!!!

I am all for it!!!:rock: :chainsaw: Being a student at a&m and a brownpot, not only is that close enough, but i know a few other brownpots that would come too...

WHHHOOOOOPP!!!

I'm in Katy and might stop by. Not much heavy equipment on the saw front...361 and a 260....that's it.

haha....

well i just got our husqvarna 2100 running last night and i would like to tune it in on some wood, but im not avery big guy(bout 5'9" 170 lbs), one of the other browns usually runs the big saws...

as for t-sips. they can come as long as i dont have to explain what a 2 stroke motor is....

I am all for it!!!:rock: :chainsaw: Being a student at a&m and a brownpot, not only is that close enough, but i know a few other brownpots that would come too...

WHHHOOOOOPP!!!

You a CT or non-reg?

Enough Aggies show up we might could pull off a mini-bonfire. I'm sure there's something that needs the hell beat out of it.

Im a non-reg. I live in Crocker. Theywere going to ask me to be a JRP, but the last yr's brown's pointed out that i would'nt have enough time being that my major is Mechanical Engineering...

let's see, there's one Brown who is a CT, a brown we call CT because he droped out the very first day...LOL...., and two JRP's that are CT's...

a mini Bonfire...man you got my blood pumping!!!!!!:angry2: :angry2:

WHOOP!!!

maybe a Beat the hell out of tree's...hahaha.....
Nope,. i got it, how could i have forgotten.....

BURN THE HELL OUT OF BONFIRE!!!!!!

WHHHOOOOOPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

definitions....

lets see...a T-sip is a (dare i say it)............student or graduate from Texas University (they like to sip when they drink their tea),...Brown is actually short for Brownpot, these are the guys who are in charge of overall safety:buttkick:, maintanance and reapair of all thing mechaincal:computer2: , operating the chainsaws:chainsaw: :greenchainsaw: , and do most of the complex/unsafe physical labor if something bad should happen:sword:..atleast that's how it is now ...oh, this is all with in the realm of Bonfire put on by a nonprofit organization who's members are the students of a certain college in the townof college station texas that no longer supports bonfire after 99',....as for why we do Bonfire,.....I'm not sure how best to describe it, maybe one the other aggies could explain that better than i can....( I believe it to be different for each person)....and a CT is a Corp Turd...someone who is in the Sorp of cadets at Texas A&M....(it's ...something very much like the millitary cept at a university)......hope that helps with the aggie lingo.....

I thought everything was West of Houston :D If a good long advance notice is given; I might be able to make plans to travel that far. Although I live closer to Tucson, AZ and Albuquerque, NM than I do Hockley, TX. :)

sorry that was Corp of Cadets...

and just to make it plainly understood, 'StudentBonfire' has no affiliation whatsoever with Texas A&M...

Actually, it's Corps of Cadets... sheesh... non-regs:rolleyes::)

I'm a former CT (K-2 '00) and was there when Old Army Bonfire died. Damn shame, too. I'm glad it's at least being kept alive. Keep up the good work.

I'm in, but I might change my mind due to the large mass of aggies that might show up.

"HOOK EM"

Latest posts

Back