Bookerdog's PNW Freedom Fest Chainsaw Rally

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Burvol

Bullbuck
Reaction score
Who is bringing what to Booker's place? Do we have a beer garden type set up volunteer?? Barbequers? Any ideas on such? I love to Barbaque, and I am pretty decent at it, so I will volunteer to man a couple of grills if need be.

Beer garden this is the first Ive heard about this. LOL I have one BQ so if some would bring more it would help.

I am just curiuos, not that important to me, I don't really drink much beer anymore, just a thought. I would be more than happy to volunteer to do some bbqueing though. PM me as the time gets closer, perhaps I can stop by and give you a hand with some set up stuff.

It's very popular in Germany in summer time. Every decent bar has a "biergarten" , which allows you to have a nice drink outside. You PNW's guys spent to much time in the woods....:hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange:

We tend to drink outdoors A LOT in the PNW.

I am just curiuos, not that important to me, I don't really drink much beer anymore, just a thought. I would be more than happy to volunteer to do some bbqueing though. PM me as the time gets closer, perhaps I can stop by and give you a hand with some set up stuff.

This is getting interesting Burvol at first I thought maybe 10 or 12 guys would show up. Now 50 or 60 Im having to clearcut to get enough logs. LOL Any help would be great.

50 or 60? :dizzy: This isn't a GTG, it's a chainsaw convention. With that kind of attendance, I'll bet the local dealerships would set up booths with demo saws and such.

Ian

I had originally planned to bring enough KY BBQ sauce for everyone to take a bottle home back when there was less than 20 attendees, but with this many people coming it's not possible. Instead, I bought one case of 12 to take on the plane with me. That should be enough for table use for those that want to try it.

Ian

Last edited:
I had originally planned to bring enough KY BBQ sauce for everyone to take a bottle home back when there was less than 20 attendees, but with this many people coming it's not possible. Instead, I bought one case of 12 to take on the plane with me. That should be enough for table use for those that want to try it.

Ian
You do mean bbq sauce and not jelly dont you? lol lol

mmmmmm......beer and bbq.........i wonder what a plane ticket for me and my saws would cost:cheers:

Don't worry about it. Just sign the charge card slip and GO! Have you ever been sorry afterward when you did something that you really wanted to do? And wasn't a felony? :)

Just do it...if you don't you'll always wish you had. Four days out of your normal life for memories that'll last a lifetime...sounds like a fair trade to me.

Saws might not be able to be checked though.,. you''d need to freight them ahead... $$$

Hey SL -you can drive it in two days... Find a long-haul trucker that wants company ;) or the train...

Latest posts

Back