Bookerdog's PNW Freedom Fest Chainsaw Rally

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Trinity Honoria

Trinity Honoria

But TRIN, i'm in Texas. It would take me a week to drive there.

having driven across Texas more then once in my life, i realize you would have a daunting task... but if you really want to, you could manage!!! i thought that y'all Texans tackle any task at hand???

well, those who can't come... simply can't come... and will miss out on lots of fun... i know i've started the packing list and warned Mr Wonderful it may look like i am running away from home, but it's just that i pack for all weather contingencies so i can just enjoy!!!

bookerdog

bookerdog

The New Champ
Stihl guys I change your tenting spot.
attachment.php

Just Mow

Just Mow

Don't touch my Willie !!!
having driven across Texas more then once in my life, i realize you would have a daunting task... but if you really want to, you could manage!!! i thought that y'all Texans tackle any task at hand???

well, those who can't come... simply can't come... and will miss out on lots of fun... i know i've started the packing list and warned Mr Wonderful it may look like i am running away from home, but it's just that i pack for all weather contingencies so i can just enjoy!!!

Sounds like I am going to miss out on a lot of fun. Won't be able to drive after friday due to knee surgery.:cheers:

Haywire Haywood

Haywire Haywood

Fiscal Conservative Social Retard
I've heard that the longer you can go without getting the surgery the better cause the replacement joints are only good for so long and I think you can only have it done twice because of the damage that they do to the bone to put them in. Only enough bone for two trips.

Ian

Just Mow

Just Mow

Don't touch my Willie !!!
I've heard that the longer you can go without getting the surgery the better cause the replacement joints are only good for so long and I think you can only have it done twice because of the damage that they do to the bone to put them in. Only enough bone for two trips.

Ian

Not getting any replacement joints. Getting a new ACL since I tore the other one in half in feb.:cheers:

klickitatsacket

klickitatsacket

Addicted to ArboristSite
Winlock, Wa. under the shadow of Mt. St. Helens
For those that want to learn a few basics. I will be bringing my tools and showing guys how to do some basic port work to their saws.

I will show how to open up an exhaust and an intake ports.

How to match the muffler and how to dual port it.

This will be basic stuff that any one at home can do to their own saw to get some good gains. If you have an extra piston and cylinder or preferably a dead one and want to learn a little, bring it a long with you.

Burvol

Burvol

Bullbuck
For those that want to learn a few basics. I will be bringing my tools and showing guys how to do some basic port work to their saws.

This will be basic stuff that any one at home can do to their own saw to get some good gains. If you have an extra piston and cylinder or preferably a dead one and want to learn a little, bring it a long with you.

Wow, alright! I look forward to a lesson from an expert. I hope you have time for all of us that are interested.

teacherman

teacherman

Aging out of the insanity...
AS Supporting Member

Awww.... no fair! I can't make it that far..:cry:

Any chance of a video tutorial??????:clap: :greenchainsaw: