The "Busted Up Loggers" Thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GASoline71

Mr. Nice Guy
Reaction score
I are one... just a thread for all us "ol' timers" that have nuthin' to do but pi$$ and moan about all you young whippersnappers...

:laugh:

This thread is for me and the other old knuckle-dragger Bob... :)

For the record... Bob is older...

Gary

I are one... just a thread for all us "ol' timers" that have nuthin' to do but pi$$ and moan about all you young whippersnappers...

:laugh:

This thread is for me and the other old knuckle-dragger Bob... :)

For the record... Bob is older...

Gary

Yup...I'm older than Gary. But, according to everyone who know the both of us, I'm a lot better looking.

Maybe we can get the mods to move this to the Logging and Forestry section...wouldn't want to offend anybody. Well, that's not entirely true either but you know what I mean. :)

Yup...I'm older than Gary. But, according to everyone who know the both of us, I'm a lot better looking.

Maybe we can get the mods to move this to the Logging and Forestry section...wouldn't want to offend anybody. Well, that's not entirely true either but you know what I mean. :)

What are the rules on this thread? Do you have to be a PNW logger to come on here and bust somebody's bollocks? :D

What are the rules on this thread? Do you have to be a PNW logger to come on here and bust somebody's bollocks? :D

Rules? Probably not. Being a PNW logging type is an important qualification, especially if you're a busted up PNW logging type. And, since anybody who stays in this business long enough gets busted up, even the younger guys qualify. They'll get theirs soon enough.

There's extra points given for originality in thought and language. Bragging, stretching the truth, creative insults, and adding colorful details are not only allowed, they're encouraged. Flat out lying, like claiming you've cut down two million trees, is a disqualifying factor.

Non logger types are okay. There are some people on AS who aren't loggers but they think like loggers. Make sense? We'll even let SlowP and Smokechase in...their practicality and sense of humor make up for being a civil servant. Most of the time, anyway.

People like 2Dogs, TreeSlingr, Tek9Tim, Burvol, Humptulips, Busheler, SILogger, Joesawyer, and a whole bunch more I'll probably catch hell for leaving out are in automatically.

The rest of you? Bring it. Especially if you're a decent saw mechanic or know where we can get a good deal on chokers.

Gary...this okay with you?

Rules? Probably not. Being a PNW logging type is an important qualification, especially if you're a busted up PNW logging type. And, since anybody who stays in this business long enough gets busted up, even the younger guys qualify. They'll get theirs soon enough.

There's extra points given for originality in thought and language. Bragging, stretching the truth, creative insults, and adding colorful details are not only allowed, they're encouraged. Flat out lying, like claiming you've cut down two million trees, is a disqualifying factor.

Non logger types are okay. There are some people on AS who aren't loggers but they think like loggers. Make sense? We'll even let SlowP and Smokechase in...their practicality and sense of humor make up for being a civil servant. Most of the time, anyway.

People like 2Dogs, TreeSlingr, Tek9Tim, Burvol, Humptulips, Busheler, SILogger, Joesawyer, and a whole bunch more I'll probably catch hell for leaving out are in automatically.

The rest of you? Bring it. Especially if you're a decent saw mechanic or know where we can get a good deal on chokers.

Gary...this okay with you?

Bob you left out guys that cut over 2 million trees........:popcorn: :popcorn:

LOL, That name is still the best. Not a professional logger, But i'm still old. Does that count.

Certainly! Getting to be old means you know something. We're not real sure what exactly but if you're old you got that way on purpose.

I gotta go chase critters...you kids have fun. Back later.

Ok, Since were complaining, Why don't injuries ever go away.LOl Fell out of a tree stand last year and my darn finger is still swollen. Hit my leg with a saw about ten years ago and the scar won't go away. Had a limb hit me in the shoulder about 6 or 7 years and it still hurts from time to time. Ahh, I feel better now.lol

Did I hear the word "whippersnapper"? Gary, you are a trouble maker:clap:
Redwood977a.jpg

Ok, Since were complaining, Why don't injuries ever go away.LOl Fell out of a tree stand last year and my darn finger is still swollen. Hit my leg with a saw about ten years ago and the scar won't go away. Had a limb hit me in the shoulder about 6 or 7 years and it still hurts from time to time. Ahh, I feel better now.lol

Oh yeah? Well you know where you have a left knee? I have three and a half pounds of ground round.

The local weather lady (Let's just call her M...Mmmm...Morgan Fairchild...yeah...) she even calls me 'fore she goes on air to verify her forecast.

i'm neither old nor a logger, just unemployed... i'll just read this thread for my entertainment

Back