The "Busted Up Loggers" Thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And NOT THALL, neither...

Lookathere...it looks like THALL won't be here this evening...he's "down on the farm"...

Elvis_20lives.jpg

who where you posing for? I am always doing that with the finger when the skidder man comes to get a drag(its for fun). We also comment alot about "DO WORK" but none of that "git er done crapola.

I was saluting a pissfirwillie

Ok, I'm here now. No hoarkin, spitting, farting and scratching. We will talk about printed fleece fabric and good hairstylists.

My major injury that I shall whine about, is damaged ears. I constantly hear the whining of youse guys, like "Why can't we just clearcut it?" Or "Why can't we just clearcut it?" Not to be confused with "Why can't we just clearcut it?" I've worn out two violins and given out mass quantities of cheese.

Today, the whining was so bad, but was of a different variety filled in with frequent bouts of inefficient speech, that I ventured down into the brush and
began pulling line, after stating, "If I get hurt, shoot me and find a good home for my dog." The young guy was stating pertinent facts, "Most guys use haywire, but he has us pulling the skyline." To which the reply up the hill from me was "We always used to do it this way." To which the reply from down hill from me was, "Yeah:censored: back in the :censored: 1800s." Yes, working in the woods is always a picnic in the woods and always fine and pleasant weather so why whine? Other people PAY to do stuff like that! But, even wearing gloves, I broke a fingernail!!

I'm think there is a fabric shop I haven't been to. Perhaps they have some nice soft pastel fleece. I'll stop at Starbucks and have a Macchiati Carmel fru fru drink. Ciao. Kiss kiss.:)

Last edited:
Rules? Probably not. Being a PNW logging type is an important qualification, especially if you're a busted up PNW logging type. And, since anybody who stays in this business long enough gets busted up, even the younger guys qualify. They'll get theirs soon enough.

There's extra points given for originality in thought and language. Bragging, stretching the truth, creative insults, and adding colorful details are not only allowed, they're encouraged. Flat out lying, like claiming you've cut down two million trees, is a disqualifying factor.

Non logger types are okay. There are some people on AS who aren't loggers but they think like loggers. Make sense? We'll even let SlowP and Smokechase in...their practicality and sense of humor make up for being a civil servant. Most of the time, anyway.

People like 2Dogs, TreeSlingr, Tek9Tim, Burvol, Humptulips, Busheler, SILogger, Joesawyer, and a whole bunch more I'll probably catch hell for leaving out are in automatically.

The rest of you? Bring it. Especially if you're a decent saw mechanic or know where we can get a good deal on chokers.

Gary...this okay with you?

Uh, what's a choker?

Sorry, couldn't resist. If my digital camera ever comes back from the dead, I'll even post a pic of my new 372XP with the chain installed backwards!

Rules? Probably not. Being a PNW logging type is an important qualification, especially if you're a busted up PNW logging type. And, since anybody who stays in this business long enough gets busted up, even the younger guys qualify. They'll get theirs soon enough.

There's extra points given for originality in thought and language. Bragging, stretching the truth, creative insults, and adding colorful details are not only allowed, they're encouraged. Flat out lying, like claiming you've cut down two million trees, is a disqualifying factor.

Non logger types are okay. There are some people on AS who aren't loggers but they think like loggers. Make sense? We'll even let SlowP and Smokechase in...their practicality and sense of humor make up for being a civil servant. Most of the time, anyway.

People like 2Dogs, TreeSlingr, Tek9Tim, Burvol, Humptulips, Busheler, SILogger, Joesawyer, and a whole bunch more I'll probably catch hell for leaving out are in automatically.

The rest of you? Bring it. Especially if you're a decent saw mechanic or know where we can get a good deal on chokers.

Gary...this okay with you?

ha ha!!!! i bet im the youngest punk of them all!!

Back