part # for old pre EPA inside 660 exhaust casting "side port"

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Here are pics of the outlet on the 0603.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Here is the current piece.

attachment.php

many thanks... a picture is worth a 1000 searches...

ps: I did search - it's like a needle in a hay stack. the 660 muffler sizes, mods, part numbers should be a sticky.. They should make a sticky folder with the diff muffler mod details i it!

many thanks... a picture is worth a 1000 searches...

ps: I did search - it's like a needle in a hay stack. the 660 muffler sizes, mods, part numbers should be a sticky.. They should make a sticky folder with the diff muffler mod details i it!

You are welcome.

The original thread is here...

Did I make a mistake. I just bought the WOJO muffler off eBay. About the same price as the Stihl. I would also like to buy the pre limiter carb. Is the WJ 67 OK if I can find one or would the WJ 76 with the larger fixed jet be better if I can find one. Or, is there another? Sorry for the high jacking.

Did I make a mistake. I just bought the WOJO muffler off eBay. About the same price as the Stihl. I would also like to buy the pre limiter carb. Is the WJ 67 OK if I can find one or would the WJ 76 with the larger fixed jet be better if I can find one. Or, is there another? Sorry for the high jacking.

Return the eBay piece, and get the Stihl. I only paid $83 for mine.

in this case you did not hijack... :)

Back