Give me some info on this saw....

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Any of you guys got any info on this saw, besides whats on Acres site? History, time frames etc?
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

IT is the same time frame to the PP505. It also is made like them. I am pretty sure those style of saws are actually Partners like the old horizontal piston poulan pros were pioneers. I had the PP505 actually 2 of them, I gave 1 to my dad for xmas a couple of yrs ago. They both wore 36'' bars and ran them good.:greenchainsaw:

No, this is alot smaller. 53CC same as a Partner 5000 plus H plus model.

Now if I just knew the difference between the 5000 plus and the Plus H Plus!

I'm wondering if the Plus H Plus was a 53cc version of the 5000 plus?

Did you see that one that went for almost $400 on ebay?

That's basically the same saw as the Partner 5000+ and they can be made into great runners.

Yep and it's already a great runner to me!

I know it's rare, and was just looking for info on why and how it came to be and such. Company history etc, as I know it was right after the Elux take over and such.

I'm not sure that this is what your are looking for:

1946 - First Poulan Chainsaw (Model 2400)
1959 - Merged with JB Beaird Company
1973 - Company sold to Emerson Electric and merged with Weed-Eater, operated as Poulan/Weed Eater
1978 - Company purchased by Electrolux

If I find more luck and come across any info that is specific to the PP325 I will post it up.

HTH

White Consolidated

Just Curious.

Where does White figure into the Poulan ownership timeline? Since the tag said White Consolidated.

Is this the same White that bought out Oliver and Minneapolis Moline and also own Freightliner and Western Star?

Just Curious.

Where does White figure into the Poulan ownership timeline? Since the tag said White Consolidated.

Is this the same White that bought out Oliver and Minneapolis Moline and also own Freightliner and Western Star?

Good question. My first thought was of a big company here in NW In, but they were a big advertising outfit that got into alot of other things.

Actually I'm at a loss on the White Consolidated.

Latest posts

Back