• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell 020 AV

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Shipping to Alaska is spendy. It is about 50 to 75 per 70cc power head. If he isnt dead set on getting the case USPS is the cheapest route to go via ground but it may take up to two weeks.

Shipping to Alaska is spendy. It is about 50 to 75 per 70cc power head. If he isnt dead set on getting the case USPS is the cheapest route to go via ground but it may take up to two weeks.
I'll check with usps when we get back home mid week. saw in the case isn't much size difference unless I pull the bar/chain...then it can go in a smaller box. I have plenty of hd cardboard so can make a custom box if needed.
Their 'Media' rate is cheap...if I print out the old manual and include it would that make it a media shipment? :p FS, one manual. saw and case included :D

I'll check with usps when we get back home mid week. saw in the case isn't much size difference unless I pull the bar/chain...then it can go in a smaller box. I have plenty of hd cardboard so can make a custom box if needed.
Their 'Media' rate is cheap...if I print out the old manual and include it would that make it a media shipment? :p FS, one manual. saw and case included :D
Looks like $75, usps is the cheapest. Let me know. All boxed up and ready to go.

Back