• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy 025 / MS250 Handle assembly and Air filter cover

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mistermojo

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
I bought a 250 off of craigslist but it needs some new plastics. Someone got wild with the krylon paint. Looking for a handle assembly and the rear air filter cover. I can get a set off the bay for under $20 but was hoping to get Stihl brand if someone has 'em laying around.

Thanks,
Mojo

I have the handle/ top cover assy from a ms210. The parts are the same if I am not mistaken. It may not be what you are looking for as a local park carved their name into the top. I had to swap it out with an ebay special to sell the saw after getting it running. (didnt want anyone locally thinking the saw was stolen, the park gave it to me as it was in their way.

Its not pretty but it doesn't have any cracks or issues other than the name carved on top. If you want it its yours for the cost of shipping.

If you could put a couple pics up, I'd appreciate it.. Do you have the air filter cover also or just the handle/top cover?

Just keep in mind that the MS series and 0 series have different orange plastics. You can put a complete set of orange on either saw but can't mix and match. Any 1123 series saw should be compatible.

Latest posts

Back