• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold 026 chainsaw parts

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

windthrown

361 Junkie
Reaction score
Update: Sold! Pending payment.

I am selling off my 026 parts lot. All OEM, no Chicom crap. It includes:

-One full case, married L&R sides, OEM plastic non-pro oil pump, oil lines, oil filter, oil pump gear drive, bar studs, other small studs, 2 good rubber mount bushings, crank, piston rod, rod bearings. Note: case does not have the screw-in oil cap. Clutch side bearing is bad. No chips or cracks or leaks.
-One good clutch side bearing
-One new case gasket
-One good flywheel with nut (std model flywheel, not arctic)
-One metal non-PRO oil pump with another oil pump gear drive
-One brake band parts set (see photo)
-One good clutch with springs, end clips and spider
-One muffler bearing (yah, its a gasket)
-One two-wire wiring harness
-One non-PRO jug (no decomp)
-One BAD/damaged no good 44mm piston and rings. The piston and rings are only good as an ash tray but the wrist pin and clips are OK
-One factory Mahle jug which seems smooth and may be salvageable. It was straight gassed and there is some visible transfer in the jug, but no broken fins or cracks. I will try to get a better picture of the inside of the jug. The jug is 'as-is' with no guarantees. I think it can be cleaned up and used though. It fits the 44mm 026 piston that came on the 026 and the early model 260 saws, and not the 44.7mm piston on the later 260.

What you see in the next post photo is what you get. I have no set price on this, but the ballpark is $60 clams shipped Priority mail to anywhere in the 50 states.

I have an offer on these parts (being negotiated) so I cannot split them up.

Update: Negotiated offer was declined. So these are still available.

There is a guy looking for those filters in the trading post needs them bad. Look for it and try to help him out if you would please :)

I sold the air filters separately to him, thanks.

026 parts heap is still available though. Note that the piston and rings are bad. I am only adding them for amusement, or to use as an ashtray.

Photo of the exhaust side of the jug. Best I could get. The transfer looks thin, and I cannot feel any ridges in the jug at all (just the typical thin lines that you can see above the exhaust port). The piston is thinly scored, nothing very deep.

DSC_0462.JPG

Latest posts

Back