• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell 026 Pro shelf queen

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Idk why the chain looks like that. Maybe that’s why the guy stopped using it. I bought it probably five years ago as is and never even drained it. It’s been in the case since. I’ll grab a pic of the bottom tomorrow.

$500 is rich for an 026 in any condition. I used to buy brand new 361s for that. You can get a shelf queen 036 or 361 for about five bills. As a matter of fact I sold my shelf queen 036 last year for five bills. It was MINT. But that was locally and not here on AS. Here I could only have gotten about 4 four bills for that saw.

And Mr OP: If you think that arguing with us about your saw here is a good sales tactic, good luck with that. We know saws here. Maybe try Ebay?

Heh entertaining to say at least. I always expect to be critiqued when listing anything. Had a gun a while back listed on pretty big site. Granted it was a pump gun, but factory engraved to beat hell. It had some wear, but I had 30 + pics. I bought gun sight unseen and didn't know any history. Got tore up a bit about some small stuff, but I didn't care. I knew what I had and it sold for a decent price....

So, moral of the story, someone always knows more than you, someone has always bought one cheaper, and you are always too high.....

So, moral of the story, someone always knows more than you, someone has always bought one cheaper, and you are always too high.....

Well, in this case we do, we have, and it is.

And this is a hard ass site, for sure. If you don't have balls, don't post here. Back in the day AS was a lot rougher as well. We would have torn this guy up with negative rep. Or just outright banned him. Of course we were all hard ass pro fallers and tree butchers here then as well. Those were the days!

Well, in this case we do, we have, and it is.

And this is a hard ass site, for sure. If you don't have balls, don't post here. Back in the day AS was a lot rougher as well. We would have torn this guy up with negative rep. Or just outright banned him. Of course we were all hard ass pro fallers and tree butchers here then as well. Those were the days!
Now that's Damm Funny ! :blob2:

Ya done scared him off:popcorn2:

Well, if he wants to play with he big boys here, he better be able to hold his own. No real loss though. Was anyone here gonna buy that saw? Too many 'flaws' for a shelf queen. Too spendy for a used (and apparently repainted) 026. Let him post it for $3,000 on Ebay or FB.

I have posted a lot of saws and parts here for sale. If they do not sell I post them locally, or on Ebay. I never got any flack for prices here though. Actually the other way around. I sold a lightly scored 441 jug here and other guys posted that I sold it way to cheap! Go figure... for me it was trash. Another man's treasure.

Latest posts

Back