• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold 026 tank vent 1121 350 5802

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Usually at the dealer they are less than $5.00 at least the last one I bought was.
Is this for an 026 pro?

There is one on eBay where the shipping is cheaper and the seller is open to Best Offer. Couldn't hurt to try.

If you don't find one, I may be able to search tomorrow and see if I have one.

You can use a 066/660 tank vent adaptor and fuel hose with grub screw too. $3 at my dealer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got one coming from dealer but that's good to know about the 660 thing. Thank you for all your help! Hope I can return the favor some time

Got one coming from dealer but that's good to know about the 660 thing. Thank you for all your help! Hope I can return the favor some time
No worries, the 660 vent is a common mod to make the ms260 AF and top plastics fit on an older style 026. It's actually cheaper to get AM covers, AF, and the 660 air vent than to find a 026 cover and air filter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back