026 we named David a hunkajuka xp killer

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
jpankey

jpankey

ArboristSite Member
yeah i know what you mean . none are really impressive unless you feal the dust and a video just cant do that for a fellow. noodling.

tlandrum

tlandrum

dealer,saw builder
you better go back to the drawing board if your gonna catch my old 026

[video=youtube;j2BZHxK5Am0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j2BZHxK5Am0&feature=plcp&context=C3c995a6UDOEgsToPDskIQJvra-siUpqbEh1NU_x0L[/video]

and yes this saw is a 100% work saw that was carried on the skidder every day till i sold it.

Last edited:
chopperfreak2k1

chopperfreak2k1

Addicted to ArboristSite
so what's been done to the saw?

i don't think anyone is trying to insult you, but that saw sure don't seem fast to me. maybe it's the video but i doubt it.

tell us about the saw, maybe there's a problem that can be fixed?

roncoinc

roncoinc

Official Stihl Disser
so what's been done to the saw?

i don't think anyone is trying to insult you, but that saw sure don't seem fast to me. maybe it's the video but i doubt it.

tell us about the saw, maybe there's a problem that can be fixed?

He said soamething about feeling the "dust" ??
maybe chain needs sharpening so he can feel the "chips" ??

jpankey

jpankey

ArboristSite Member
well I am not as good as the young wippersnappers on posting quality video. I seriously doubt the 026 stock is running a 3/8 chain in hickory . After all one video is a 6x 6 and the logger doesnt know what type of wood it is or he would have said.:msp_smile: but the rookie is making waves . just look how hostile the good ole boys have gotten . when says so gets question. One mans magic is another mans engineering Robert Heinlien

Last edited:

CWME

ArboristSite Guru
well I am not as good as the young wippersnappers on posting quality video. I seriously doubt the 026 stock is running a 3/8 chain in hickory . After all one video is a 6x 6 and the logger doesnt know what type of wood it is or he would have said.:msp_smile: but the rookie is making waves . just look how hostile the good ole boys have gotten . when says so gets question. One mans magic is another mans engineering Robert Heinlien

Thought we were sharing our XP killers:msp_confused: You were the one cutting hickory??

tlandrum

tlandrum

dealer,saw builder
spankey the wood im cutting in the video is typical wood for RACING. its an 8x8 white pine for the 3 cube saws. if you knew anything about racing saws you would know that wouldnt you?