026 with a full wrap...and big dogs

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Zombiechopper

Zombiechopper

Addicted to ArboristSite
[video=youtube;wdZ3Xm-46cQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wdZ3Xm-46cQ[/video]

I knew that saw was going to show up. First, it's been bored out and re plated so it;s not even 50cc any more.

Second, even heavily worked over it was damn slow work cutting that tree with it!

Anyways, wrap on the 260 is ugly. Not because of the wrap, but because 260's are ugly. All of em. They are just ugly saws. That big gap in the plastic. That funny recoil cover. All of it. Just ugly.

OlympicYJ

OlympicYJ

ArboristSite Guru
Theres times I've wished the 260 dawgs were meatier and for a 3/4 wrap. For the most part the wrap would be overkill but I could see having more of a falling style set of dawgs...

Muffler Bearing

Muffler Bearing

"Support Our Troops"
attachment.php

attachment.php

Looks Great!

Didn't know the 026 pro only had 1 Carb adjustment screw?

:confused:i

roberte

roberte

Addicted to ArboristSite
That's a 3/4 wrap.

Why do you need big dogs on a 50cc saw (subbing for ST)??

Well it was probably a want item.
I can see why, so the dogs catch something. I have a couple of small saws that I took off the small ones and put on the big ones. Its just me, but in the type of wood I am up against the big dogs work, the bottom hook on the small dogs just dont cut it.

I knew that saw was going to show up. First, it's been bored out and re plated so it;s not even 50cc any more.

Second, even heavily worked over it was damn slow work cutting that tree with it!

Anyways, wrap on the 260 is ugly. Not because of the wrap, but because 260's are ugly. All of em. They are just ugly saws. That big gap in the plastic. That funny recoil cover. All of it. Just ugly.

I've seen people take longer to bring down a 4' tree with much larger saws on here ;)

You're right, tho - that is a hell of a 346.

woodyman

woodyman

Addicted to ArboristSite

Its nice to have one ugly one hanging around:hmm3grin2orange:

attachment.php

Latest posts