026 with AV springs

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

firemanmarc

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
Hello, since I have been laid off I have been doing some crazy things to stay busy.. Anyway, I am in the process of swapping out the rubber av for Springs. I have a few of these cases around now that is why I am doing it to an 026.. Question is does anyone use an 026 as their main saw?? If so when I am done with this I will send it to you free of charge to try out.. I don't use mine enough that I would think I would notice any difference. Also that way the durability can be checked as well. I am not doing this to make any money, just found out the wierd feeling in my wrists is carpal tunnel:mad:. I know I could buy a new Stihl with it, but this way will be loads cheaper.... Sorry so long, MArc

I will get pictures asap.. I am not sure how long this will take. It's amazing how busy one can get during a layoff... Marc

I would love to see some pictures. What kind of springs are you using?

The rubber mounts seem to be much shorter than on the spring mounted saws. My 026 compared to the MS 211 for example.

Latest posts

Back