028 av WOOD BOSS questions

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
028 av is 43 cc and 028 wb is 47 cc. the av best of my knowlege was introed in 1977 not sure on the wb

Oh and welcome to the site. You will find and endless supply of knowlege here.

Additional info . . . and the Super WoodBoss (usually known simply as the 028 Super) featured a 51.5cc engine.

Several folks, including myself, here on the forum have asked over the last couple of years about the date of discontinuation for the 028, but no one has ever given a definitive answer. Apparently, the 028 was produced until the late 80s or early 90s. You'll recognize the last of the 028s by the rare side chain tensioner as opposed to the more common front tensioner.

Additional info . . . and the Super WoodBoss (usually known simply as the 028 Super) featured a 51.5cc engine.

Several folks, including myself, here on the forum have asked over the last couple of years about the date of discontinuation for the 028, but no one has ever given a definitive answer. Apparently, the 028 was produced until the late 80s or early 90s. You'll recognize the last of the 028s by the rare side chain tensioner as opposed to the more common front tensioner.

Didnt know that. Thanks. Good to know

Latest posts

Back